Chapter 20

Shawn pov:
I'm awake by the fresh smell of chocolate chip muffins.
I roll over to see the space on the bed where Taylor's usually is taken up by his dog hoosier.
"Hey Hoosier," I smiled as I stroked his soft fur.
He places his head on my small bump.
I feel the babies kick my stomach lightly which makes me ticklish.
"Soon you'll have a few buddies to play with," I giggled.
I get out of bed and walk down stairs to see Taylor.
"Yeah I know that," I heard Taylor groan frustrated on the phone.
"Well whatever. Talk to you later bye," he rolled his eyes and hung up the phone.
"Who's that babe," I say standing in the door way of the kitchen.
"Oh my god Shawn you fucking scared me," Taylor exclaimed.
"That still doesn't answer my question," I mumbled.
"It's no one babe. Trust me," he smiled," I made your favorite by the way."
I smile as a took a seat at the table while Taylor made my plate.
"Wow this looks great," I smiled.
"I know right," he smirked.
"You also look great," he winked.
"Ha. I feel really bloated and my feet are swollen and I'm always hungry and gaining weight," I stated.
"Well Shawn I'll always love you," he smiled.
"I'll always love you too," I replied.
"Taylor and I finished our breakfast. We decided to get ready for my doctor's appointment. Taylor wanted to come today to see the gender of the babies.
"Shawn are you ready," Taylor asks I walk though the kitchen.
"Yeah just let me grab a snack," I said as I grabbed the half empty box of timbits from yesterday.
Taylor rolls his eyes as we get into the car.
"Please don't tell me your going to finish 25 of those things in a ten minute drive," he laughed.
"Hey I'm Shawn Mendes anything is possible," I replied back.
Taylor pulls out the driveway and starts to drive while I start stuffing my face with timbits.
After a couple of minutes later Taylor pulls into the doctors office parking lot and parks the car.
"See I told you I'd finish the box," I smiled with my mouth filled with the remaining timbits.
"Eww those timbits are disgusting and I don't want to see them and you chewing them," he laughed.
"Fine," I swallowed the timbits and unbuckled my seat. We get out the car and walk to the sign in area.
"Good morning are you here to see Dr. Whitesides," the receptionist smiled.
I roll my eyes at his name and Taylor gives me a glare out the corner of his eye.
"Yes we are," he smiled back.
The receptionist hands him a clipboard and Taylor signs us in.
I take a seat in the waiting room and pick up one of those trashy magazines they always have.
Of course when I open the magazine the first thing I read is "is Shawn Mendes really pregnant or is it just an excuse to eat whatever he wants."
I roll my eyes at the article and snap a picture to post on twitter.
@shawnmendes: I never knew trash can become more trashy @prezehilton.
I laugh at my tweet while Taylor takes a seat by me.
"What's so funny," he asked.
"This is," I showed him the magazine and Taylor looked at me confused.
"To be honest I thought you would be pissed," Taylor questioned.
"Oh I am pissed, but just at you," I smirked.
"Why me," he asked like he did nothing wrong.
"Wow ok. You're sending me to see the person who you cheated on with, while your pregnant husband is at home sleeping," I scoffed.
"Shawn I said I'm sorry," he cooed.
"I know you are, but is Jacob sorry," I questioned.
"Mr. Mendes," the receptionist calls. Taylor and I both get up.
"Where do you think your going," I growled.
"I'm going with you," Taylor said dumbfounded.
"No your not. I'm going by myself. I tell you the genders later," I smirked.
"Your such a bitch Mendes," Taylor laughed.
"I known," I replied as I walked back to the room to see the bastard that my boyfriend cheated on.