Chapter 7 (revised and changed)

Shawn's pov:
It's been a week since JJ has showed up at our door. I told Taylor a week and JJ has to be out.
"Hey tay," I say as I rolled over to face his beautiful face.
"Yes Shawn," he smiles.
"JJ's supposed to be out today," I whispered hoping he remembered our deal.
Taylor groans as he gets out of bed to tell JJ about the deal we had with him.
I had a bad feeling in my stomach and ran to the restroom to throw up.
"How am I going to take three months of this," I groan as I get up from the toilet. I flush the toilet and brush my teeth and walk out our bathroom. I open the door and see JJ and Taylor standing outside of my door.
"I knew it. You are pregnant," JJ smirked.
I start to get nervous and sweat.
"Yeah so," I question while Taylor looks at me worried.
"If you kick me out. I'll tell your fans you are," he says while taking the picture of the sonogram out his pocket.
"How the fuck did you get that," I growl as I tried to grab the picture back.
JJ holds onto it tightly so I couldn't grab it.
"JJ you can't stay. Shawn and I are about to go on tour," Taylor tries to explain.
"Well I'm fine on my own here," he smiles.
"No JJ we had a deal and you are leaving today," I say while anger starts to boil inside of me.
"Shawn don't get angry, it will hurt your babies," he teases.
I got pissed so I stormed off into the kitchen to cry. I grab a bag of chocolate chips and shove a handful in my mouth to muffle the sobs. It didn't work out well because my breath melted the chocolate and it started to melt over the corners of my mouth.
"Shawn what's wrong," Taylor asked as he walked into the kitchen.
I gave him a glare that made him stop and his tracks and take a couple of steps back.
"You're asking me what the fuck is wrong Taylor," I yelled," Taylor JJ is thinking about exposing our secret and I'm about to go on tour and the cherry on top of the sundae is I'm pregnant and I won't be back home till like I'm five or six months pregnant!"
"So that's what the fuck is wrong," I mumbled taking another handful of chocolate chips.
"Shawn.. I'm sorry I got you into this," Taylor cooed while trying to hug me.
My mind was controlling me at the moment and I took my hand and slapped Taylor across the face.
"Damn right your sorry. I never wanted to get into this shit anyways," I growled.
Taylor stood there in shock as he rubbed his cheek with the red handprint that my slap left. I grabbed the bad of chocolate chips and a pair of Taylor's keys and walked out the house.
Taylor grabbed me by the waist.
"Where are you going, might I ask" he whispered in my ear.
I wiggle out his grip and turned around to face him.
"Somewhere to get away from your fucked up shit," I replied and got into his car and started the engine.
I backed out of the drive way and drove to my parents house.
I park the car in the driveway and walk inside with my bag of chocolate chips.
I walk into the living room to see if my mom or dad was there but I saw my sister with her husband.
She was crying in his arm while he held her.
"What's wrong Aaliyah," I ask rubbing her back.
"Shawn.. Hayes and I can't have children," she cried into my shirt.
I look down at my growing baby bump and look back to her.
"Hey Aaliyah.. I have to tell you something," I stuttered out, thinking to tell my sister I'm pregnant.