Chapter 24

(This is hasn't been spell checked so sorry for the mistakes! I'll edit it later)

Cameron's pov:
"Shawn let me explain please," I hear Taylor plead.
I hear Shawn huff in the background as I flutter my eyes open.
"Hey you're awake," Shawn smiles as he holds my hand.
"Yeah what happ-," I get cut off by a sharp pain in my abdomen.
I cry out in pain as Shawn lays me back down and strokes my hair.
"Cameron I have some news," Shawn goes back to holding my hand. He swallows hard as he's trying to find the words to say.
"Cameron there's a possibility that you might have lost one of your babies," he sniffles.
"What do you mean," I ask as my lips tremble from trying to hold back my tears.
"You might have had a miscarriage due to stress," he sighs.
I look over at Taylor's face and I look back at Shawn's. Tears spill over my eyes and Shawn wipes them for me.
"Hey you might be hungry. Do you need anything? I'm going to the cafeteria," Shawn asked while getting up from the side of the bed.
"Um maybe some vanilla ice cream," I sigh.
Shawn nods his head as he grabs his wallet from the couch Taylor was on.
"Hey Taylor want anything," Shawn asked him.
"Maybe a kiss on the cheek and a drink," he says. I roll my eyes as Shawn bends down to kiss him. Taylor inches closer to Shawn and kisses him passionately on the lips. Shawn giggles as he walks out the room.
I turn around to face Taylor and he just glares at me.
"You know, you wouldn't be in this situation if you would have just left Shawn alone," he explains.
"Yeah, I wouldn't be in the middle of your relationship problems if you didn't leave Shawn in Toronto and I had to take care of him," I snap.
"Why can't you take a hint and leave Shawn alone," Taylor growls," he shouldn't even be your friend after what happened in magcon."
"That was Bart's decision, not mine," I yelled," I love Shawn then and I love Shawn now."
"He's my boyfriend, he'll never love you back," Taylor teases.
"At least I'll do the world for him and not cheat on him," I say while trying to sit up.
I feel another sharp pain go through my stomach and I hiss in pain.
"Shawn is my best friend and I'll do anything for him," I mumbled.
"Well for the good of Shawn, maybe you should leave him alone," Taylor snarked.
"Fine if that's what you want, I'll do it then," I huffed," I just want you to treat Shawn right."
I turned to the other side of the bed to stare out the window.
"I should have been with him," I sighed.
"Hey I'm back," I hear Shawn say.
He walks over to the side I'm facing and hands me the bowl of vanilla ice cream. He smiles as I take it from him.
"Hey Cameron I think we should hang out this weekend," Shawn smiles as he takes a seat next to Taylor. Taylor puts his arm around him and peppers his face with kisses.
"I can't, I'm busy," I mumble.
"Oh ok," he sighs.
"Well how about next week," Shawn asked again.
"Sorry Shawn, but has anyone ever told you how annoying you are," I state.
Shawn turns to Taylor and then me.
"No, I haven't heard that."
"Well Shawn, your annoying as fuck and I don't want to be your friend anymore."
My throat burned as those words came out of my mouth. Shawn let's out a small gasp as those words left my lips. He clears his throats as he gets up from the couch to leave. I can tell he was about to cry.
"I think it's time that Taylor and I leave. We have somewhere to be tomorrow morning," he quivers. Taylor smiled at me as Shawn hugs him and digs his head into his shoulder.
"Good job," Taylor winks as he embraces Shawn.
I roll my eyes and turn over in the bed.
"Make sure you're out of my house by the time I return," I threaten," or else."
Shawn mumbles a small "ok" as he grabs his wallet and Taylor's hand.
He walks out the door without waving me goodbye and my heart just shatters into pieces.

I just lost my very best friend.

-------------------------------------------------------
I usually don't do authors notes but hi here I am and I'm writing! Sorry I haven't been active between school and shit. But summer vacation is coming up that means new books and other shit. I should update once a week for now on.
Anyways byee 🐭