Chapter 23

Cameron's pov:
"Who would do this to you? I'm calling the police! Cameron are you bruised anywhere? Is the baby ok?," Shawn rapidly fired at me.
"Shawn I'm fine," I sigh as I sit down on the couch.
"Take this," Shawn commands as he hands me two baby aspirins.
"Shawn really I'm fine," I state pushing his hand away.
He rolls his eyes as he sits next to me.
"Who would do such a vile thing to you," Shawn asked.
I was itching to tell Shawn the truth but I couldn't.
"I don't know. Maybe a jealous fan or something," I replied.
"You know what I'm calling Taylor to take you to the doctor to make sure your child is fine," Shawn sassed.
"No," I yell as I grabbed his phone out his hands.
"Cameron Alexander Dallas give me my phone now," Shawn demanded as he came close to me.
"No," I yell again.
Shawn grabbed me by the cheeks and kissed me. His tongue begged for entry so I let it in. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes, each second made me want to fuck him right then and there.
"Ha ha got my phone back loser," he teased as he dialed Taylor's number.
I stood there shell shock from our kiss we just had.
"Close your mouth Cam I don't want you to attract flies again," he giggled.
I shut my mouth and sat down on the couch again.
"I need to tell Shawn he has to move out," I thought to myself.
"Love you too Tay Bae bye," Shawn smiled as he hung up the phone.
"Shawn I have to tell you something," I mumble.
"What is it," he asked as he sat next to me.
He rested his hand on my thigh and started to make small circles with his thumb on the inside of my thigh.
"I think you should move back in with Taylor," I clenched.
"See Cameron I think your very tense you need to relax Cam," he smirked.
"I really am.." I'm cut off by Shawn shushing me.
"Shut up and enjoy it," he winked.
He opened his legs and patted the couch in front of him.
"Want me to fuck you," I asked.
"No silly. Sit down I want to give you a massage," he giggled.
I walk over and sit in between his legs. He starts to massage my shoulders and I melt under his touch.
"What did you want to talk about again," Shawn questioned while he massaged my middle back.
"Shawn.. why don't you go live with Taylor he really misses you," I try to convince him.
"Whatever Taylor can wait. My best friend just got dumped, is pregnant, and beaten up all in the same hour. Cameron that's a cry for help," Shawn explains," I can't move in now with Taylor. You need me more."
I blush at his kind words and Shawn smiles," finally your relaxing."
"But Shawn really I'm fine here," I smile when really I'm scared to death that Taylor might kill me.
"Why are you trying to get rid of me is it something I did," Shawn asked while getting angry.
"Nothing is wrong Shawn. It's reasons," I say.
"Reasons? I need a better excuse," he scoffs.
I get up and face him.
"Shawn it's for the safety of me," I shout.
"The safety of you? Who the fuck is against you here.. Elmo?," he yells back.
"Well maybe it's your jackass boyfriend Taylor who decided to beat me up in the target supply closet," I growl.
"Is it true Taylor?," Shawn asked with tears in his eyes.
I turn around and see Taylor behind us.
"Little shit couldn't keep his mouth shut," he mouthed to me.
I look between a crying Shawn and a pissed Taylor and thought to my self.
I'm in deep shit.