Chapter 26

2 months later. Shawn is now 7 months pregnant
-------------------------------------------------------
Shawn's pov:
"You have two healthy baby girls," Dr.Whiteside smiles as he wipes the gel off my stomach.
I flash a smile at Taylor as helps me sit up.
"Before you leave Shawn, have you had any signs of lactating," he wonders as he grabs a sheet of paper and a pen.
"Yeah," I giggle," it happens a lot when fans see me and they cry or when I cry. It's awkward to take photos with wet nipples."
"Would you like to breastfeed when the twins are born," he questions.
"Yeah, that would be great," I smile.
"Alright, Shawn I'm going to write you a prescription to help you with this. You may not be producing enough milk so this would just basically help you make more," he says as he hands me a slip of paper," the main side affect of this medicine is the development of boobs."
Taylor laughs at his sentence and I lightly hit him on his arm.
"Thanks Jacob, anything else?"
"Yeah since you're getting closer and closer to your due date, you might start getting more kicks and stuff," he explained.
"When the babies are born, does he shit them out," Taylor yells out.
Jacob and I burst into laughter while his face turns red.
"It's fine Taylor, yes Shawn can either have a C-section or he can push them out of his butthole," he said while helping me off the bed.
Taylor grabs my hand as we wave bye to Jacob and walk out the office.
"Are you hungry," he ask as he opens my car door.
"Duh, that's like asking you if you love me," I joke.
He laughs at my joke as he puts the keys in the ignition.
He starts to drive home, passing each fast food restaurant.
"Um Taylor, you keep passing each fast food restaurant and I'm starving," I remind him.
"Shawn I have a surprise for you at home," he smirks.
He keeps driving home while I sigh in frustration. We pull into the drive way and he comes to my side and open the car door. Taylor grabs my hand as I waddle inside. I notice the lights were off, so I turned them on.
"Surprise," I hear my friends yell as they jump out.
"Shit, y'all can't scare a pregnant person," I laugh as Andrew comes over to hug me.
"Hey Shawn," he smiles as he comes to embrace me.
"You didn't plan all of this for me," I say in disbelief.
"Nope, it was all Taylor's idea, I just helped gather his thoughts," he laughs.
I hug him again thanking him and then I turn around and hug Taylor.
"Come with me Shawn," he whispers into my ear.
I take his hand and he leads me to the middle of the room.
"Hey guys I want to make a special announcement," Taylor yells.
"Shawn I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time. I love you Shawn and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and our two little princess," Taylor gets on one knee," I know I'm not good with words, but the most important thing is that you know I love you. So Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, will you marry me?"
The room starts to fill with ohhs and awws and I look around with anticipation.
"Hell yes," I cry as Taylor gets up and hugs me.
He gives me kiss of passion and I kiss him back.
He pulls away and tries to slip the ring on my finger.
"Hey it's fine if it doesn't fit. The swelling will go down after I give birth," I laugh. Taylor nods his head as he puts it back in the box.
I waddle over to my recliner chair and people crowd me with congratulations and gifts for the shower.
I love the party and everything but I wish that my best friend was here with me.