Chapter 4

Shawn's pov:
"Hey Andrew," I smile as I walk in through his office door.
"Hey Shawn,"he greets as Taylor and I walk through the door.
We sat down in the chairs in front of Andrew. He looks up at me and Taylor.
"What's up Shawn," he smiles.
Taylor and I glance back and forth at each other til I break the silence.
"We have something to tell you," I voiced. I pull the picture of the sonogram out of my pocket and pass it to him.
"Andrew I'm pregnant."
Taylor and I see his eyes light up with joy.
"Oh my goodness Shawn congrats," he smiles as he looks at the picture.
"Yep where having twins," Taylor grinned.
"Congrats for you guys, but Shawn,"his voiced trailed off.
"Yeah,"I questioned.
"Shawn your going to be touring for at least two or three months," his smile faded.
"What. I can't do that," I replied shocked.
"It's ok Shawn, Taylor is going to join us," he smirks.
"Yes so I'm able to come to your appointments and everything."
Taylor looks so happy. I'm glad he's able to come but I don't want bored him with my work shit.
"What about meet and greets with the fans? In a couple of weeks I'm about to start showing." I claimed.
"Shawn you will still have meet and greets. We'll just tell your fans to be careful,"Andrew stated.
"Babe everything is going to work out," Taylor smiled as he kissed my hand.
"Ok what ever you say," I rolled my eyes doubting what he's saying.
"So Shawn aside from that, I found you an opening act," he smiled," he's coming in to meet you today. His name is James."
"James?"
"Yep James TW," he smiles.
I turn to Taylor and say," hey is it fine if Andrew and I have some privacy?"
"Yeah sure anything for you babe."
Taylor left his seat and kissed me on the forehead. He left the office and I saw him take a seat outside.
I look at Andrew very pissed.
"What the fuck where you thinking," I growl as I look him dead in the eye.
"I'm sorry Shawn.."
I cut him off and press my finger to his lips.
"Andrew don't say sorry. You always done dickhead moves." I take deep breaths trying to calm down. I've never been this pissed before.
"Shawn that was the only person we could get," he mumbled against my fingers.
"Stop shitting me Andrew," I yell. I get up and storm to the door. I see the door open and see the familiar face in front of me. It was James.
"Bad moment to come in I guess," he chuckles.
Damn his chuckles are so cute with the British accent. Fuck I hate pregnancy hormones.
"No you're right on time," Andrew and his bullshit smile,"it seems like you guys known each other from before?"
"Yeah I use to suck his dick in college when we were dating. The damn idiot left me for Cameron Dallas. I wonder how did that turn out," I snarled. James laugh again making me feel all warm inside.
"Yeah Andrew we used to date but things were left on a bad terms."
That British bastard acts like he did nothing. How about leaving me with a broken heart, but then I couldn't find Taylor the love of my life.
"Andrew I gotta go. Taylor's waiting for me," I imply to show James I'm taken. I walk out the room and I walk to the reception area to see Taylor sitting.
"Let's go baby," I mumble as we walk to the car.
"Everything ok," he asked as he intertwined my hand with his.
"I'll tell you everything in the car,"I whisper as we walk out the building.