Chapter 13

Shawn's pov:
"Dammit Taylor where were you," I asked as I see Taylor stumble into the kitchen.
"I'm sorry there was really bad traffic," he replied.
I roll my eyes as I go back to reading what to expect when you're expecting.
"Taylor, Andrew is going to be here in thirty minutes," I reminded him.
"Ok. Shawn your chips are in the grocery bags on the table," Taylor replied.
I walk over to the bag and grabbed the chips. I noticed Taylor's phone at the bottom of the bag.
I see the screen light up with a text.
Jacob: Can't wait to see you soon Tay. 😉
I delete the message and turn off Taylor's phone. He doesn't need to be texting bitches. I take the bag of chips and the same jar of peanut butter I was eating before.
I hear the bathroom door open and I see Taylor walk out with a towel around his waist.
"Someone looks very hot," I bite my lip.
Taylor comes over to me and wraps his arms around my neck.
"I only look hot for you," he winks.
I then take my jar of peanut butter and smears some on his abs. I bent down and started to lick the peanut butter off his abs.
"Stop Shawn that tickles,"he giggles.
I then pull of Taylor's towel and start to pump his member.
"Ugh Shawn," Taylor moans.
"Come on baby moan for me," I whispered seductively.
"Daddy I've been a bad boy," Taylor bites my earlobes.
"Come on Tay cum for daddy. Right in my hand," I start kissing his neck leaving love bites.
"Shit Shawn I'm going to cum," Taylor exclaims.
I take his cum in my hand and start licking it off.
"Dammit Shawn you look hot doing that even when your pregnant," he smirks.
I smile as I smack his butt.
"Hey Taylor," he looked down at me with his soft brown eyes," why did you say "love you" instead of I love you today on the phone?" I asked while putting love you in air quotes.
"Shawn don't you worry. Is there really a difference?" he asked.
"Um yes a very big difference," I rolled my eyes and untangle from his embrace.
"Shawn don't be this way. Remember your world tour is coming up and you get to perform. You love that don't you," he smiles.
I chuckle at his effort to lift my mood," I guess."
We soon heard a knock on the door. I look down at Taylor's dick.
"Tay go get some clothes on," I gasped as I ran to the door.
"Hey Shawn," Andrew smiled as he walked into the door," are you all ready to go?"
"Yeah of course. Taylor's just getting some clothes on," I laughed.
"Um Shawn. I think you can't go on the plane without pants," he chuckled.
I look down and I'm only in my underwear. I ran back into our room and grabbed my sweatpants and throw them on.
"Hey Tay can you grab my suitcase," I ask.
He gives me a quick nod. As I walk out the room.
"Shawn I hope your ready for this tour," Andrew stated.
"Of course I'm Shawn Mendes. I'm always ready," I scoff walking out the door.