Chapter 10

Shawn's pov:
"Hey babe can you open up," Taylor says through the door crack.
"Why don't you and your parents fuck off," I spat.
I'm pissed that Taylor brought his parents here, they hate me so much. I'm scared there going to hate the babies too.
"Shawn I had to tell them sooner or later," Taylor voiced.
"We could have gone through this pregnancy without telling your parents. Dammit Taylor you sometimes fuck things up," I yell.
I hate these pregnancy hormones and how they dictate what I say.
"Shawn why don't you take a deep breath and come out and talk to them," Taylor cooed.
"Fuck, fine I'll come out but give me two minutes," I say.
I ran over to my bedside drawers and grab a snickers bar. They have always given me courage. After I finish eating that I spray some cologne and throw on a big hoodie so his shit parents won't notice my baby bump.
I walk out our room and see Taylor's fake ass parents sitting on my couch.
"Hey Mr. and Mrs. Caniff," I smile as I hug.
"Hello Shawn," they say in sync.
I see his mother pull out a bottle of antibacterial and basically slathered her self in it.
"What's this lovely visit for," I asked nervously.
I then see Taylor enter the room with a tray of tea and little sugar cubes.
"Hey mom and dad. I hope you don't mind I made some tea for us," he smiles while I roll my eyes.
"Watch your attitude young man," Taylor's dad whispers in my ear.
I then proceeded to mimic him and he becomes very flustered.
"Shawn we came here today because you and Taylor have some news for us," she says while putting news in air quotes. I fucking hate this fake bitch.
"I hope your breaking up with Shawn," Taylor's dad smirks.
"No dad it's not that," Taylor said while I darted him a look.
Taylor takes the photo of the sonogram out his pocket and hands it to his mom.
"Aww Taylor you found the sonogram from when you were a baby," she cooed.
"No mom look closer," Taylor smiled. I'm only doing this to make Taylor happy. She flips over the sonogram and sees my name on the back.
"You and this piece of shit are having a baby together," she groans.
"Taylor you know it's never too late to go back to Callie that girl you liked. She would love to have children with you instead of this disgrace," Taylor's father scoffed.
"Taylor this and Taylor that. Stop your fake shit, God dammit can't you see your son is fucking happy," I yell.
"Yeah with a little slut. Taylor sweetie make sure that babies yours because we all know what happened before with him and Cameron," his mom stated.
"Mom, Dad, these babies are mine and I love them," Taylor argued.
"God so we're going to have two little mistakes running around," Taylor's dad mumbled.
I was so done with there shit I got up and slapped his dad across his face. I then hold my hand realizing what I did.
"You fucking brat. I hope you all burn in hell with your faggot self," his dad exclaimed. Taylor's dad pulled his wife by the hand.
"Trust me Taylor we will find a way to get our grandkids in our custody," his mother yelled while they walk out the door.