Chapter 31

Taylor's pov:
"Hey baby girl," I smile as I bounce Madisyn in my arms.
She gives me a small coo as I kiss her forehead. I place her back into her incubator next to her sister. I take a seat next to Shawn's bed and grab his hand. I hear Shawn's hospital door open.
"Hey Mr.Caniff, how are you today," I hear Dr.Grey say as she walks into the room.
"I don't know," I mumble.
"Well Taylor I have some news," she cleared her throats and pulled a chair up next to me.
I give her a nod to go ahead with the news and she looks at me with sadness in her eyes.
"If Shawn doesn't wake up by Friday, we will have to pronounce him brain dead and take him off of life support," she explained.
I swallow back my feelings and look her in her eyes.
"I've been looking at the quality of life and it looks like I want to take him off tonight," I choke out.
"Alright, I'll get everything ready," she mumbled," has his family said all their goodbyes."
"Yeah." I feel a few tears roll down my cheek.
Dr.Grey gets up and exits out the room.
I turn back to Shawn and look at him.
"Shawn I love you. You're and angel on earth and I hope you'll be one in heaven also," I cry out.
I grab his hand and leave small kisses on it. I place his hand back next to his side. I remove my hand out of his and place it close to his. I take my other hand and wipe my eyes from the tears. I soon feel someone hand on top of mine and I look over at Shawn. I see his brown eyes flutter open and look around. I start to hear gagging noise come from him and I rush to page Dr.Grey.
"What's wrong," she says out of breath from running.
"Shawn's chocking on his tube," I frantically yell.
"That's amazing," she smiles as she runs over and starts to help Shawn.
"What do you mean that's amazing. He's dying," I yell.
"Not anymore," she smirks.
I look over and see Shawn sitting up gasping for air.
She backs away from the bed as I run to hug him.
"Taylor, thank you for staying with me," he cries into my shirt, wetting it with tears.
"Shawn I mean all those things I said when you were in your coma," I pepper his forehead with kisses.
We pull away from our hug and look into each other's eyes. The silence of the room was soon interrupted from the cries of Emily, and soon following the cries of Madisyn.
"Are those my baby girls," Shawn cooes.
I nod my head as I hand him a wailing Emily. I grab Madisyn to calm her down before I hand her to Shawn.
Shawn's eyes widen as he looks back and forth between Emily and Madisyn.
"Taylor, they're identical twins that look exactly like me," he gasp,"but I can tell Madisyn has your eyes."
"The worlds most beautiful eyes," I add on. Shawn and I giggle till we see Dr.Grey come back in.
"Shawn are you ready to breastfeed Emily," she ask.
Shawn starts to smile as he pulls Emily close to him. Dr.Grey gives Shawn instructions on how to feed her.
"Hey Taylor, how long was I in that coma," he ask while feeding Emily.
"Three weeks," I choke out.
"Oh, well I'm glad you were by my side all this time," he smiles.
He finishes with Emily and puts her over his shoulder. He pats her back till he hears a little burp.
"Wow Shawn you're a natural at this," I say sitting in awe.
"Yeah I mean I got an A in early childhood development classes in highschool," he laughs.
I smile at Shawn as he puts Emily down and takes Madisyn from my arms.
"I'm so happy my family is complete now," I smile as I hold Shawn's hand.
-------------------------------------------------------
Alright I have some news. First this is not edited because I'm a lazy ass bitch. Second, this book should end soon but a sequel is coming with possibly more kids (yay). Third, I'm writing a new murder book. I really miss that genre of horror. Anyways I'm excited for the sequel cause I have big plans!!