Chapter 15

Shawn's pov:
My eyes flutter open to see light shining down into my eyes from the fluorescent lights on the ceiling. Hospital lights do not match my skin tone.
"Shawn are you ok," I hear a sweet voice ask.
I turn over to see Cameron sitting beside my bed.
"Low key don't want to deal with you right now," I groaned as I turn my back to him.
"Where's Andrew and James," I question.
"They went to go sign some discharged papers for you," he smiled.
"Why are you here," I ask turning over so I can face Cameron again.
"Shawn you needed someone to take care of you," he claimed.
"I can take care of my own damn self," I scoffed as I rolled my eyes.
"Shawn no you can't. Your on strict bed rest," he voiced.
"I'm still confused of why I'm even in here," I mentioned.
"Shawn after you and Taylor's fight.. you started getting Braxton Hicks," he explained," you got the Braxton hicks because of how stressed you were. It wasn't good for the baby."
"Why are you here then," I grill him.
"I'm taking you back to my house. They called me since I was the only person who could help you," he said while he rubbed the back of his neck.
"What about you and Nash," I continue asking him.
"Nash and I are taking a break. He has our daughter so I'm kind of home alone with Jaxx," he sniffed.
I nod my head and check my phone. I then see over 20 missed calls from Taylor.
I roll my eyes as Andrew and James enter.
"So Shawn I spoke to Island Records and after your pregnancy is over you will continue the last tour dates,"Andrew announced.
"I'm so sorry James. I know how excited you where for the rest of the stops," I apologized.
"Oh no you're fine. Anyways Shawn you and your babies' health comes first," he cooed.
Andrew hands me my discharge papers and smiles at me," Can't wait to see you and the twins."
Andrew and James said their goodbyes as the nurse removes my IV.
"Remember Shawn just bed rest. The only time you need to get up is when your using the restroom or getting something to eat," she states.
"Yes of course," I smiled.
Cameron helps me into the wheelchair and he pushes me out to the parking garage.
We are soon swarmed by paparazzi trying to take photos of me and my forming baby bump.
Cameron helps me into the front seat of his car and he gets into the drivers seat.
I pull out my phone to look on twitter and I see the newest photos of Cameron and I getting into the car.
"Wow it's so crazy how they have the photos they just took of us on twitter already," I giggled.
"Yeah it's pretty crappy," he smiled,"Shawn I'm glad you agreed to let take care of you in Pickering."
"Hey we need any help we can get," I laugh while patting my small baby bump.
"Can I tell you a pregnancy hack," Cameron asked.
"Knock your self out," I chuckled. I think some of the drugs from the hospital are still in me.
"Well if you take a hair tie and like a paper clip. You can place the paper clip on the zipper and then make and infinity looks around the button of the jeans. That's what I did during my pregnancy so I didn't gain that much weight," he explained.
"Thanks for the advice, but I think I'll rather wear sweatpants and everything I want," I smiled.
"Thanks again Cameron for helping me. I should've been there for you," I stated.
"It's fine Shawn. That's in the past. Let's just think about new beginnings," he smiled as he rested his hand on my thigh.
I rest my hand on top of his smile back at him.