Chapter 22

Shawn's pov:
"What do you mean you have to tell me something," I asked concerned as I walked into Cam's house and sat down on the couch.
I feel the couch dip beside me as Cameron takes a seat.
"Nash and I are breaking up," he lets a few tears slip into his hands.
"What's going to happen to your daughter," I questioned.
"Nash and I are going to share custody. I get her every other weekend," he sighed. He started to make small circles with his hand on his stomach.
"Cam are you feeling alright," I asked while grabbing his hand from his stomach.
Cameron shook his head and gave me a weak smile," yeah I guess."
"You're not telling me everything," I scowled as I look at him.
"What do you mean not telling everything," Cameron scoffed.
"Well why are you rubbing your stomach," I interrogated him.
"It's just cramps Shawn. Holy shit what's gotten into you?" he snapped.
I get off the couch and storm into the bathroom.
I soon feel a hand on top of mine trying to pull me back from the door handle.
"Don't go in there," Cameron growled.
"Oooh I'm soo scared," I sarcastically said as I yanked my hand out of his and opened the door.
I start to rummage through the cabinets and trash cans of the bathroom.
"Shawn what the hell are you looking for," Cameron asked pissed.
"This," I said as I pulled the pregnancy test out of the waste basket.
"Cameron why didn't you tell me," I mumbled as I walked over to him.
"I didn't want to tell you because I was scared you were going to tell Nash," he cried into my shoulder.
Cam pulled me into a tight embraced while he cried into my shoulder.
My sweatshirt started to soak with tears.
"I wouldn't ever tell Nash," I cooed as I patted his back.
"You wouldn't," Cameron whispered while he wiped his tears from his face.
"No Cam. You're like a brother to me and bros before hoes,"I chuckled.
Cam laughed,"Thanks man."
"Why don't you come with me and shop for some baby clothes," I smiled.
"That would be perfect," he exclaimed as he ran to the door and grabbed his keys and I soon followed behind.
---------------------------
Taylor's pov:
"Why is Shawn and Cameron going into Target," I whispered under my breath.
I park in a parking spot in the back as I see them walk in.
I lowkey know what I'm doing is wrong but I don't trust Cameron, I just don't want him to take Shawn away from me.
I see them enter the store and I get out the car.
I walk inside and I see Shawn and Cameron go down the feminine products aisle.
"Cam I found you condom size," I hear Shawn giggle.
"What the hell Shawn I'm bigger than you," he laughs back.
I roll my eyes at his voice as they exit the aisle.
Shawn goes to the body wash section and Cameron goes down the hair section.
"Finally I can get rid of him," I think as I walk behind him.
I wrap my arms around his waist and he screams bloody murder. I put my hand to his mouth while I drag him into the supply closet.
"Shut up Cameron," I whispered into his ear as I shut the door closed with my foot.
"What the hell do you want," he spat.
"I want you to leave Shawn alone," I growl.
"Dude Shawn and I are just friends," he sighed.
"Stop fucking lying to me," I slapped Cam across the face.
He then retaliates with punching me in my abdomen.
I push him against the self and knee him in his stomach. Cameron falls to the ground and kicked him in the side.
"Fuck with me again and I'll put you in a casket," I threatened.
"Oh and also if you tell Shawn I won't be afraid to tell Nash your pregnant," I smirked as I walked out of the supply closet leaving Cam on the ground in pain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IM BACK BITCHES!! Sorry I was gone for so long I was sick and friend drama. Anyways I'm back y'all.