Chapter 28

Shawn's eight months pregnant.
lols it's not edited again
-------------------------------------------------------

Shawn's pov:
"Shawn are you sure you want to fly to California for some stupid awards show," Taylor asked as he passed me a stack of black t-shirts.
"Yes I'm sure, it's the Billboard Music Awards, I get to be in the same breathing space as Selena Gomez ," I exclaimed.
"And plus I asked Dr.Whitesides if it was fine and he said yes."
Taylor rolls his eyes as he checks his watch.
"Fine then, we better leave now or else we're going to be late for our flight," he mumbles.
"Wait, ours," I asked.
"The last time I checked, I can fly by myself," I sassed," I'm going to be fine, it's not like my water is going to break 10,000ft in the air."
Taylor nods his head in agreement as he carries my suit case to the car.
"But Shawn, I am still going no matter what."
I roll my eyes as I get into the car. I open the glove compartment and pull out a bag of marshmallows.
Taylor gets into the drivers seat and puts the key into the ignition. We sat in silence the whole car ride since I was still mad at Taylor.
He drives onto the tarmac and gets out the car to hand out luggage to one of the airport employees to load onto the plane.
"Ready to go Shawn," he asked trying to make small talk.
I roll my eyes as I brush past him and onto our private jet.
Taylor follows after me and takes a seat next to me. He grabs my hand and holds it while they close the doors.
"Shawn are you really that mad," Taylor laughs as I pull my hand out of his.
"I feel like you can't trust me on my own," I sigh as I look out the window.
I start to feel a bit motion sickness as the plane hits turbulence on take off.
Taylor grabs my hand while his thumb makes soft circles on the back of it.
I start to ease as we're in the air.
"Shawn I do trust you, but you're getting close to your due date," he explains.
"Fine, I'm sorry for being such a dickhead," I apologize and Taylor giggles," it's fine."
Taylor puts a blanket on me as I lay down on his lap. I close my eyes as he combs through my hair with his fingers and I slowly drift off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey Taylor I don't feel so well," I yawn as I sit up from his lap.
I feel a sharp pain go through my back and gasp. Taylor starts to look worried as he checks his watch.
"Shawn we have another two hours on this flight," he says.
I flinch again as another wave of pain hits me.
"I'm going to the restroom," I groan as I get up.
As I walk to the cramped restroom I feel something wet run down my leg.

"Taylor, I think my water just broke"

-------------------------------------------------------
See y'all in a week or so. Sorry for the ending and the short chapter.