F R E A K Y

Objective: Song Preference ~ Freaky by Gemaine

"Won't you come over girl,
I got something to show you girl.
I promise that it's something
That you would wanna see
(Girl you know you want to)"

"Odell, it's almost 1am. I have work tomorrow, you know that."I sighed over the phone as he continued to try and get me to pull up. "Come on y/n"he said as I envisioned the sly smile on his face. "I just wanna show you sum, baby. I promise you gone like it." "No, jr, I told you I have to work." "Fuck allat ("all that" if you not country😉), ma. Come on, you know you want to."

"Imma give it to ya,
Imma put this dick
Right through ya"

All throughout the 30 minutes he was trying to convince me, I began to get more and more in the mood. "Come on, baby, I miss you. I miss touchin you. I miss takin ya clothes off. I miss you sitting on my face, allat, mama. Look, I swear if you just pull up, imma lay it down, y/n. Promise it's gone be so good that it's gone touch ya heart, baby." I laughed, rolling my eyes. "Yea, whatever, Odell."

"So is you coming through?
Got the mood set just for you"

"I just heard ya door close, what you doin?"he asked, the excitement evident in his voice. "I'm on the way, Odell."I laughed, starting the car. "And you better be able to back up all this shit you talkin." "You coming through forreal?" "Yes, boy." "Oh, word."he said then there was movement before he spoke again. "Look, check me out, babe. So, I got those vanilla candles that you said smelled like ya grandma. Finna lite them bitches up. Then, this nigga Party album that you left over here, shit finna be on blast. See, I got the mood just right, all you gotta do is pull up, babygirl."

"Be ready for rounds,
Cuz girl it's goin down.
When you walk through the door,
Drop all them clothes to the floor"

"Where you at now, baby?"he asked, shuffling stuff in the background. "About 5 minutes."I responded. "Coo, coo. You in for sum, tho, y/n."he chuckled. "Is that right?"I laughed. "Hell yea. As soon as yo sexy ass get in here, it's over. I'm takin all that shit you got on, off. Prolly not gone make it upstairs. And you might as well call in to work cuz it's gone be a long night." "Why you say that, O?"I smiled at his freakiness. "Cuz you like to talk shit so a couple rounds should shut yo ass up." "We'll see."I said pulling into his driveway.

"I'm tryna get freaky
All day, all night
(Hit it just right)"

I threw myself back on the bed, panting heavily. "Oh, don't get comfortable right there."he laughed, pulling me up. "I'm not done wit you."he huskily said in my ear before bending me over the bed and stroked in and out of me to the loudly played PND song. This continued for the rest of the night into the following morning whereas we ran out of places to be "creative". So much for going to work.
********************************
My "the story is over" ting^cute right🙂
I didn't really fw the ending but I couldn't think of anything else. Oh well. Hope you enjoyed anyway. Christopher image next😊

~Amari💜

Ps. I'm not the best at sex scenes😬💀but I be tryin🤷🏾‍♀️
Q: what's your favorite Jacquees song?😏 (if you listen to him. If you don't I strongly recommend you start...if you aren't big on religion😬)

A: Destinys Child😍😍 or the whole mood album😭😍