C H I L L O U T ✌🏾

~Part 2 to Chill Out, as requested 😌~

This shit long and not revised, don't flame me (it's 2am)

The original didn't have a name because I was still in the y/n phase so imma just continue with that because I'm lazy 🤷🏾‍♀️

Enjoy 💓 (and this is off the top of my head so idk what's finna happen so don't get your hopes up too high 😬)

******************
"Odell, seriously"I sighed, as he laid out on the bed, pulling out his phone, still ignoring me. "This is hella childish, I really hope you know that. I didn't even do anything, that was all Sterling." I heard him chuckle and the click of his phone, meaning he turned it off. "You ain't do nothing, y/n? Really?"he sarcastically laughed. "No, Odell, I didn't. I was sitting right next to you the whole time."

"That shit ain't stop yo ass, clearly."he said, sitting at the edge of the bed, as I continued to stand in the door way, leaning on the frame. "What is that supposed to mean?"I asked. He scrunched his face up at me and chuckled again, sarcastically. "Nothing, man. Just gone. Ion even care no more."he mumbled, returning to his previous position and unlocking his phone again. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Gone? What you mean gone? You telling me to leave?"I asked, mocking his laugh.

"Y/n, please leave me the fuck alone, bruh. I don't care if you stay or if you go, just shut the fuck up talking to me, alright?"he said, calmly, not taking his eyes off his phone. "Ok, so you're mad for what? Because as I stated earlier, I didn't do anything so I don't get why you-" "And you steady fucking talking to me."he laughed, locking his phone again and sitting back up to look at me.

"I just fuckin told you I didn't care, y/n. And I just told I ain't care if you stayed or you left, just shut the fuck up talking to me, did I not? I don't give a damn what you did or didn't do. Hell, ion give a damn if you went to see that nigga right now, and I wish the fuck you would try some dumb shit like that, but leave me the fuck alone." I stared at him for a minute as he proceeded on his phone. "Bet."I said under my breath. I turned out of the bedroom and went downstairs to retrieve my shoes.

"You wanna try me on some fuck shit? Two can play that shit, bitch."I mumbled to myself, putting my shoes on. "He got the wrong mufuckin one, I'll tell yo ass that. Where the fuck my shit at?"I continued talking to myself, looking around for my purse. Once I found it, I texted Victor, asking where they went and of course he told me, thinking Odell was coming, too.

I grabbed my keys off the coffee table and headed out, towards my car. "I'll be damned. This nigga musta lost him mufuckin membrane talking to me like that. He lucky I ain't put the paws on him."I shook my head, laughing while turning on the car and backing out the driveway. "Oh, I wish his ass was behind this damn car."I mumbled, driving out Odell's neighborhood and going to the club that they were at.

**Da Klub**
I parked, pulling the visor down and checking myself, before exiting my vehicle. I walked in the club and was instantly welcomed by the strong smell of alcohol, loud music, and ass shaking, which is crazy because it's not even 10pm yet. Scanning the place for Vic, and Shep, but mostly Ben, I failed and just decided to go to the bar.

While walking over there, I felt someone grab my wrist making me turn around, about to slap them, due to reflexes, but stopped myself when I saw it was Sterling followed my Ben. I laughed, placing a hand over my heart. "You scared me"I told Sterling over the music. "My bad."he smiled. "Where O at?"Ben asked me. "Home."I said, continuing my journey to the bar, them following.

"Where's Victor?"I asked, sitting at a stool. "The VIP section."Sterling said, taking the seat in front of me. "Why y'all not there?" "I like to be out here with the ratchets."Ben said, scanning over the sea of people. "Oh, speaking of, imma holla, somebody wig just flew off."he said, running over to the scene, pulling his phone out to snap it.

"And you?"I said to Sterling, laughing at Ben's actions. "Oh, I was in there but it got boring so I came to find Ben then I saw you while Ben saw me and yea."he said awkwardly and I laughed at him, shaking my head, looking over the menu of drinks. "Oh, man, I don't even drink like that."I said, looking at the drinks.

"Why you even here?"he laughed. "I mean, it just doesn't seem like your scene." I shrugged. "Just trying new things, I guess." "And Odell was straight with you coming out here?" I looked at him and smiled. "I'm grown."I said and went back to the menu. Sooner or later, Sterling came up with the challenge of who can drink the most shots than the other before getting drunk. Being a lightweight, it didn't work out in my favor cuz by the third, I was gone.

After that, we decided to dance. What's the harm in that right? Everything, especially when you're the girlfriend of a superstar athlete dancing on your boyfriends teammate in a night club when paparazzi show up. And your boyfriend is crazy. I knew what was happening, but I couldn't bring myself to control my body. There's one of the many reasons I don't drink.

We continued dancing as the cameras continued to flash. "You wanna go somewhere else?"Sterling asked. Hell no. "Yea."I told him. Bitch, what the fuck, I said no. "You tryna go to O crib?"he asked. Nigga yes, so he can get me right. "No, let's go to yours." Well shit, hoe, get it how you can.

Somehow, Sterling and I managed to sneak away from the cameras and the crowd and around to the back, where he called an uber, knowing either of us were too drunk to drive down the street. It arrived not too long after and we got in, moving towards Sterlings how. During the car ride, he placed his hand on my thigh, stroking it every now and then. I didn't do anything about it because it hasn't hit me that this is really happening.

That wasn't until we were in his house upstairs in his room, kissing, that I knew I had lost my damn mind. I had regained all control of myself and my common sense returned, as I pushed him off of me. "What?"he asked, his face scrunched. "What you mean what? You know what, Sterling, what the fuck, no. We cannot do this. I'm sorry, but I need to go." I attempted to get up but he held me down, not in a pleasurable way.

This made my heart skip beats and my breathing heavy. So many things went through my head. Is he really about to do what I think he is?

"Oh, no, babygirl, you ain't going nowhere."he smiled, licking his lips. "I been waiting on it this long and it's finally here, so imma get what I been waiting for."

**************************
First, I am so sorry for my absence. A lot has been going on, nothing bad, just a lot. I had prom then graduation and that was my last year of high so you know a young nig had to go off on em one time for the one time 😛😭 thennnnnnn freaking applying for colleges and waiting to get approved and shit is the most skressful ting ever man wtf 🙄

But shoutout to everyone who graduated recently, y'all the mfn goats 🐐💯 I wish you all the best in life and keep being a boss bitch 💁🏾✨ I'm so very proud of you ❤️ congratulations 🍾🎉 and make sure y'all turn the fuck up ‼️💓

#ClassOf2017 🎓🔥

Enough of my headassery 😭 fw me tho 🤙🏾 Vote, comment, request, and allat other good stuff. Or don't 🤷🏾‍♀️ hopefully you do tho 🙂🤞🏾

~Midas 💜
(My mother said stop using my middle name for everything cuz it's "fucking weird" so there's that 😐)

Q: Now I KNOW y'all have to have heard that new Tiller dawg 🙄 what's the fave song ?

A: Before You Judge 🤤 idk why, I just love how he singing but he rapping on it, plus he spitting fax 👌🏾🔥 Bryson so mfn clutch bro 😍