rumors 3️⃣

WARNING 🚨: finna go all the way in right quick 💀⬇️

I am in love with this man. I fell in love yesterday and it was the best thing to ever happen, and love is the gayest thing ever invented but oh my good Lordy Lord. Jesus forgive, but I'll snatch this mans soul, for free. I am honestly truly really very all for Woody, like Keith, yea he straight but Woody...oml Woody 🤦🏾‍♀️ y'all I just can't, I cunnot. I wanna marry him. I want him forever. I just cannot. There are so many things I can't do but I just cannot. I'm done y'all omg 😩

Sorry for the essay there yung bull 😬 couldn't help myself ☹️ enjoy guise 💓

*****************
O D E L L P O V 💍
"Damn, you ain't even slide wit no food, man? That's foul."I heard Kavahra say, once I left myself in Ben house closing the door behind me. Him, Ben, and Duke sat on the couch, playing 2k which was showcased on his flatscreen. "Fuck, bruh! Yo cheatin ass!"Duke yelled at Kavahra, obviously mad at the fact he got his ass beat, and stay getting his ass beat. He smacked his lips.

"Man, it's a game, nigga, chill"Kavahra laughed along with Ben. Duke threw the controller and stood from the couch, heading towards the kitchen. "Aye, nigga!"Ben yelled, hopping off the couch to retrieve the remote. "You almost broke my damn vase. My grandma gave me that vase. Well I stole if from her but it wasn't like she was gone use it anyway, shit." "Shut the fuck up."Duke mumbled. "Wassup, O?"he said, walking past me. I nodded towards him before he went in the kitchen.

Ben and Kavahra sat in the living room, laughing. "Aye, O, you tryna play?"Kavahra asked, about to start another game. I was about to take the offer until I remembered what I came here for. "Nah, man, I'm straight. Where she at, Ben?"I asked. I seen him shrug. I scrunched my face up, walking closer to the couch they were siting on. "You said what?" "Ion know, nigga. She left like 20, 25 minutes ago." "You dumb bitch!"I exclaimed, knocking him in the back of his head.

"Oh shit"Kavahra laughed, while Ben paused the game to rub his head. "What, man, goddamn"he said, looking up at me. "What the fuck you mean, what? Nigga, I called you! We was on the phone when you was talking to her. I heard you talk to her, Ben, what the fuck you mean she left 20, 25 minutes ago?" "You better been tryna get some pussy, nigga"Duke laughed, coming out the kitchen to join us in the living room.

I rolled my eyes. "It's not even like that, D, chill." "Oh shit, you still wit ya girl ain't you?"Kavahra asked, his eyes widening. He then scrunched his face. "And yo ass drove all the way over here looking for Amber Rose? I ain't never heard no stupid shit like that all 2017, Odell."he shook his head. "And yo girl look good too, bruh?"Duke added, rhetorically. "Damn shame." "That's what I'm tryna tell him"Ben said. "Yo ass gone end up like Rob, you better get yo shit together." They all started laughing, dapping each other.

"Kavahra, I hope yo barber accidentally swipe yo shit like Bobby Brown. Duke, I hope you break a bone during the season and you gotta work at Best Buy or some shit. Ben, I hope yo flat footed ass get deleted off Snapchat. Fuck y'all."I finished, making my way to the door. "They can't delete me, I'm a real nigga!"he called out before I could close it. I shook my head, getting in my car, about to just go home.

Before I could pull off, my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Amber so I answered. "Hi, Odell."she said into the phone. "Yea wassup? Where are you?" "Aw, baby, you missed me?" "Girl, no, I just saw yo ass earlier. I was tryna talk to you." "Oh, is that right?"another female snickered. It sounded familiar. Way too familiar.

"I-India?"I stuttered. "Y-yea, nigga."she mocked. "Shit"I mumbled, throwing my head against the seat. "Are you mad cause you got caught? I mean at some point she was gonna find out."Amber asked, laughing. "Find out what?"India asked her. "Oh, girl, I gotta catch you up. We'll see you later, Odell."she said before disconnecting.

I closed my eyes, groaning. I looked up at Ben's front door and sighed, shaking my head. I pulled out his driveway and made my way towards the house. Playing 2k really ain't sound too bad right now.
*******************
Sum lite 🤷🏾‍♀️ I started getting lazy, it's like 5/6 am here 🤦🏾‍♀️ dedicated 🤘🏾💜 but y'all can't tell me Woody is not freaking srumdidilyumcious 😩😍 I am just so in love with him, it's really annoying like I can't 😫

*******************Sum lite 🤷🏾‍♀️ I started getting lazy, it's like 5/6 am here 🤦🏾‍♀️ dedicated 🤘🏾💜 but y'all can't tell me Woody is not freaking srumdidilyumcious 😩😍 I am just so in love with him, it's really annoying like I can't 😫

Y'all are fucking sleep on Woody just look at his edible ass bro omfggggg 🤤🤤👅😍😍 I'm mfn done I stg 💀💀😩 this is my everything rn I just 😞💍 alright

Fw me tho. Vote, comment, request, and share, if you want 🤷🏾‍♀️ no biggie no pac 😘 headahh 😭

~Midas 🌸

Q: what is the last text you sent ?

A: "Omg you asked for it fr 💀💀 and she a cap she prolly keeping it for herself her nasty ahh"