dear deasia, love midas

For uglygoddee , I love your soul very much 💜 hopefully I fulfilled your well thought out fantasy 😭 enjoy 💓

PSA: this hoe long af so get comfy 😂🙂

Update: watch the video in the media to understand a jokey joke I made 😉

******************
D E A S I A  P O V 🌹

"But that's just stupid, D. Like why pick a fight? Why not just ask for some dick like...the fuck?"my bestfriend laughed through the phone. "Bitch, shut yo lonely ass up, you'll never understand."I rolled my eyes. She smacked her lips. "See, I did not answer the phone to be disrespected. I'm tryna help yo stupid ass. Who just randomly ignores somebody in hopes to fuck later?"

"Me." "Obviously. And ion even think it's gone work, to be honest. Woody sensitive as hell, we both know this information." "You are such a freaking hater, Bree. Can you just have faith?" She laughed. "I am not about to play with you today, Deasia. I got shit to do. Lemme know how that dumbass plan goes, ok?" "Ugh goodbye." "Bye."

I placed my phone on the coffee table and continued watching reruns of Power, anticipating the moment Woody would come and destroy my walls.

About 15 minutes later, my front door opened and male voices entered, making me roll my eyes. "Babe?"Woody called out as the door close. "Babe"I heard Elijah mock him, followed by the chorus of laughs from the others. I didn't respond because now I'm mad forreal. Who told him these niggas were invited?

I heard the herd of feet travel to the kitchen but noticed a lightskin figure walk in the living room. "Oh, wassup, Deasia."Keith smiled, sitting at the end of the couch. "Hi, Keith."I smiled back. "How was rehearsals?" He let out a breath of dramatic distress making me laugh. "It was hell. I'm so damn tired."he shook his head, then focused his attention to the flat screen. "Oh yea, ya mans looking for you."he said after a moment of silence.

Right after he said that, the herd of niggas moved into the living room, where we sat, with food in hand and the mission to take the fuck over my house.

"Oh shit. I ain't think you was here. Wassup, mamas?"Woody greeted me, plopping down in the space beside me. He leaned towards me in hopes for a kiss but that was abruptly turned down, in front of his friends. "Damn, Woody. That's embarrassing"Algee laughed, opening the brand new bag of lays I had. "Shut up"he mumbled, opening the brand new pack of strawberries I had. Mind you, I just went shopping the day prior so everything I have is new. Or had.

I looked at all the boys and noticed they were opening up something new and not theirs, except Keith but he was still sharing the shit. I snapped my head towards Woody and he was scrolling through his phone, taking his precious time eating my fuckin strawberries. "We need to talk. Now."I said aloud, getting from my spot on the couch and walking upstairs, knowing he would soon come along.

The harmony of "ooouuus" came from the living room and I rolled my eyes, annoyed. "And y'all freeloading asses need to get the fuck out! Woody, come the fuck on!" The downstairs living room was then filled with groans of disappointment. "I'm not leaving, I don't care. She gotta put me out."I heard Luke say and I just gave up on it.

I sat at the end on the bed, tapping my foot anxiously waiting for Woodys arrival. Sooner or later, he came and shut the door behind him. "What took you so long?"I asked. He laughed, shrugging. "Nothing." I squinted my eyes at him. "What's wrong with you? Have you lost your mind?" "I should be the one asking you that honestly." "Woody, I oughta slap the shit out of you. Not only did you unexpectedly inviting them to MY house. Y'all niggas are devouring MY food that I bought. I'm really convinced that you have lost your damn mind."