episode 8

Surprisingly I don't have anything to say here sooo uh yea 😂

Enjoy 💓

Episode #8: Proposal Prank on Girlfriend (GONE WRONG)

*****************
CHRIS POV ❤️

"Wassup gang!"I greeted the camera, placing it on the island in my kitchen. "As you can see by the title, shit finna get real serious. Not even finna elaborate too much on it because I don't have too much time. Vanni gone be home in like 45 minuets to an hour and I still gotta set everything up."

There was a knock on the door as I went to finish explaining myself.

"Oh yea, and her best friends came to help me out with the set up." I took the camera with me to go open the door. "Wassup," I greeted, with a smile. "Hey,"Jessica returned the smile, entering the house along with Destiny. "She just texted me she was stuck in traffic so that gives us like a extra 20 or 30 more minutes."Destiny said, locking her phone and stuffing it back in her pocket.

"Ight, cool. You got the ring?"I asked Jessica. She nodded, pulling a velvet box with a bow on it out of her purse and handing it to me. "You know you're a whole ass for this, right?"she rolled her eyes, chuckling. I laughed, holding the camera up. "Let's just say it's practice for later." Destiny shook her head, taking her shoes off.

"Just tell me what you want me to do so I can hurry up and leave. I do not want to be here for this." Both her and Jessica walked into the living room.

"Alright y'all, imma go hide some cameras everywhere and we gone set up for when she get here. I gotta go figure out how imma do this but make sure you like this video. Subscribe if you haven't already and turn on our post notifications to be notified when a new video comes out which is every week. Uh yea, again like this video as it was highly requested and I know for a fact she will hate the fuck outta me but I'm risking my life for y'all so the least you could do was like the video. Team Chris in the comment section-"

"Fuck team Chris,"Destiny yelled in the background followed by her and Jessica laughing. I shook my head, chuckling. "But they the ones helping me. What type of shit is that? Anyway team Chris in the comments all day and imma see y'all when she get here. Pray for me."

VANNI POV 💕

I sighed out loudly, annoyed by the unnecessary traffic. Jessica, Destiny, and Chris been texting me crazy today for some weird reason. Not that it's not welcomed but it's Thursday and don't shit happen on a Thursday so I was very confused.

I tried not to overthink it but it just continuously crossed my mind. Like Jess and Destiny been asking about Chris and I's relationship and how things are going and all that other stuff and what the next step could be for us. Just really weird stuff that wouldn't usually be the topic of our conversation. Then Chris been on some "I miss you", "when you coming home", "come ride my face" type shit which isn't completely out the norm but he knew I was at work as he always does so I was kinda confused.

I blew it off as the traffic started moving. I turned the radio up and vibed all the way home. I turned the car off, collecting my purse and keys ready to get straight in the bed. I began walking towards the house and for some reason got this uneasy feeling but again, I brushed it off.

As soon as I unlocked the door, the vanilla scented candles caught my attention. I took in the scenery of the whole downstairs. "Chris?"I called out, closing the door. "Chris, what is this?" I noticed that the candles that lie on the floor were going towards a specific path. I made it a priority to follow but before admiring everything else. I slowly took in everything before I noticed something that really caught my eye.