episode 10

Episode #10: Female Viagra Prank on Girlfriend

Enjoy 💓

*******************

Chris
"Wassup gang,"I greeted the camera. "So to just jump right into this and as you can see by the title, I'm doing the viagra prank on Vanni. I've been taking quite a L for a while and I'm letting my team down so not only am I dropping viagra in her drink, I'm also gonna be ignoring her. Oh yea, plus we supposed to be going to a baby shower so she just gone be in some shit."

I made my way to the kitchen where the Burger King bags and drinks sat on the table.

"Vanni is out looking for gifts for her friend who's having the baby and I told her I'll go get some food. It shouldn't take too long for her to get back but I stopped at Walmart to get the viagra and I dropped it in her drink on the way here." I opened the cup and didn't see the pill in there.
"Ok cool so the pill dissolved already so imma just put this in the fridge. We gone set this camera up in the living room and just wait till she get home. Y'all already know what to drop in the comments, team Chris all day with the comeback. Y'all be sure to like this video, share it, subscribe and join the notification gang. Let's get it."

I went in the living room and set the camera up where she would be least likely to see it. To waste some time, I went to take a shower and set out my clothes for when we leave but for the prank, I decided to freeball in some grey sweats and no shirt.

I jogged back downstairs and got my food to take in the living room and just chill out till she got here.

About 20 minutes later, I heard the door open and close. "Chris?"she called out, walking towards the kitchen. I didn't answer, continuing to watch tv and eat. I heard the fridge open and close, signaling she found her drink. She came in a sat in the 2 seater, pulling her food out. "I think they did something different to the sprite, this taste weird as hell."she said, taking more sips of it before pulling her food out. I laughed to myself, scrolling through my phone.

When she finished both her food and her drink, she took all the trash to the kitchen then came back in. "I'm gonna take a shower,"she said aloud then walked upstairs. To waste some more time and to make ignoring her easier for me, I turned on the game and started playing 2k. About 45 minutes later, she came back down.

"Babe,"she said, sitting as close as she possibly could next to me. "Baby?" "Lets fucking go,"I called out, making a three in the game. "Babeeeee, you haven't said anything to me since I got here. Let's go upstairs, I missed you,"she whined, kissing my shoulder. I glanced at her, taking in her appearance. She had on them "get me pregnant" shorts and a cropped tank with a fresh face and her braids cascading down her back. I think I just played myself.

"Hold on, mama, I'm in overtime,"I told her, trying my hardest to put all my attention back on the game. "But babyyyyy,"she groaned, caressing my chest, slowly sliding her leg on me. She started kissing and licking on my neck, throwing me off. "Please let me ride you"she said against my neck right before licking my ear. I glanced at the camera I hid then back to the tv, trying not to give in. "G, chill,"I lightly shoved her back, making her smack her lips out of frustration.

"Chris,"she said sternly, making me pause the game and look at her. "Come fuck me before I fuck you." It made me laugh because she was being dead serious like there was no smile on her face. "Baby, we gotta go to yo friend thing in a while,"I chuckled, leaning back and laying my arm across the couch. She bit her lip, shaking her head. "You look so fucking good oh my gosh." She touched from my face to my print, her eyes never leaving mine.

I raised my eyebrow when she started rubbing on it through my pants and I felt that shit like a bitch since I was freeballin.

"Baby, stop"I trailed off, biting my lip. Of course she didn't stop, making me close my eyes and lean my head back. "Ugh I want this down my throat,"she mumbled, reaching to take my sweats off. Thank God I remembered there was a camera before she went crazy.

"Ah shit baby, baby wait wait wait,"I pressed, laughing while gripping her wrists. "What? What is it?"the annoyance in her voice evident. I stood from the couch, retrieving the camera from its hiding place. "It was a prank."

She looked at me, her eyebrows furrowed. "What you mean? What was the prank?" "Umm I put a viagra in your sprite." Her jaw dropped and she laughed a little. "And I was supposed to be ignoring you to make it worse but that shit was hard,"I chuckled. "Y'all saw how hard she was wildin?" "Chris, what the fuck, man. It's not even that I'm mad, I just wanna fuck all day but I got shit to do,"she whined and I chuckled.

"Come here." She stood from the couch and walked over to me, wrapping her arms around my waist. I leaned to do kiss her and she stood on her toes, meeting me halfway. It was supposed to be innocent but she grabbed my dick and slipped her tongue in my mouth. I was wit it though.

After a while, she pulled away, looking at the camera that was still going. "I'm finna go drop Julie off her baby gifts and when I get back, you gone drop off this dick, ok?"she stated, grabbing it one more time. I nodded, laughing. "Good. I'll be back in like 10 minutes or less." We shared one last quick kiss before she hurried to put her hoodie and shoes on then dashed out the door.

"She finna speed like fuck, Julie live bout 20 or 30 minutes from here,"I said, laughing into the camera. "Anyway, i hope y'all enjoyed watching the video as well as I did making it. Again, be sure to like that video because I finally after hella time off took a dub and like it just because y'all fuck with us the way y'all do. Comment, subscribe, and definitely join the notification gang. I'm finna get ready for her sexy ass to get back home so I can tear that ass up. I love y'all man, we'll see y'all next week."

***************

I like this one y'all, I was def feeling this one 😛 even tho I been in & out of it since November 16 😭😬 anyway that bih done now so shit 😂

Fw me tho. Plssss vote !! And comment, request, BE ACTIVE ‼️ like fr y'all I'm nice as a mf, somebody vouch for me 😩 and your comments and votes are soooo appreciate so as you read just drop y'all lil 2 cents and then tap on that heart, das it 🤷🏾‍♂️ but yk whatever floats your boat 😚 love y'all regardless 💕

~Midas 🌸

Q: IN YOUR OPINION, who's the kind of R&B?

A: Beyoncé 🤣