C H I L L O U T

Objective: one of his friends flirt with you

"Ight as soon as Ben slow ass get here, we can bounce."Odell said, taking place beside me on the couch. "You sure you don't wanna come wit us, y/n?"Victor asked. "No, I'm ok. Y'all have fun."I smiled at him, going back to my phone. "I'm by myself a lot anyway so it's nothing." "Well I can stay here and keep you company."I heard Sterling say making me look at him. He winked, biting his lip.

My eyes shot to Odell, who was looking at his phone, fortunately. "Stop"I mouthed to Sterling and he smirked, flicking his tongue. I tucked my lips to refrain from laughing.

"Man, where the fuck Ben at?"Odell sighed. "Why you in such a rush? You tryna get away from me?"I asked him. "Nah, nah it's not like that, baby. I'm just tryna get in before it's too packed." "I don't understand why anyone would wanna be away from you."Sterling spoke before I could. I shot daggers at him and he smiled.

"Come on, Shep."Vic sighed. "Not today, bruh." "What?"Sterling responded. I looked at Odell and he was still in his phone. "You steady tryna push up on his girl, man. Come on now."Vic continued. "No I'm not, bruh. I was just saying."he said and Victor shook his head. "Alright, Sterling."

A couple minutes of silence went by before Sterling decided to speak again. "You ok, y/n?"he asked, out of the blue. "Yea, nigga, she straight. What the fuck you asking for?"Odell said, making me jump. "I was just asking, O, damn. Chill out." "I was just asking, shut the fuck up."he mocked. "And yo ass over here entertaining this nigga."Odell said to me. "Yea, I saw you. Y'all better stop fuckin playing with me."he said, going back to his phone.

"Aye, you ain't gotta talk to her like that, O."Sterling said, standing from his seat. Odell looked at him and laughed. He then set his phone down and stood along wit Sterling.

"Aye"Victor said, getting up and standing between them and pushing them apart. "Y/n, you don't need to be with a weak ass nigga like him. I can really take care of you, babygirl."Sterling said and I rolled my eyes. Odell struggled to get at him because Victor was holding him down. Just then Ben walked in. "The hell?"he said, taking in the scene.

As I was about to explain the situation that broke out, Odell forcefully pushed Vic off of him and charged at Sterling. Both, Ben and Vic, rushed towards them and tried prying O off of him. I got out of my seat and grabbed Odell's arm.

"Baby, stop."I said, pulling him up with the help of Ben and Vic. I got in front of him and held his arms as Ben and Vic help Sterling up.

"Odell"I said as he tried to get to Sterling. "Y/n, let me go."he said. "No, you need to chill out." "I'm chill. Let me go." "Uh, I think y'all should leave."I said. "Oh hell nah. I done came all the way down here just to leave?"Ben said making me roll my eyes. "We can still go, Ben, chill."Vic said, turning to me.

"You got him, y/n?"he asked me, referring to Odell. I nodded. "Thank you, Vic."I said since he acts like the only one with sense. "No problem, I'll talk to you later."he said as they all went towards the door. "Bye, y/n."Sterling said before the door closed.

As soon as it did, Odell snatched his arms from me. "What did I do?"I asked as he began leaving the room. "You mad at me?" No answer. "So now you not talking to me?" No answer. "This is really childish you know." No answer. I sighed, following him upstairs.
********************************
I was really not feeling this one but it's done now. I'll prolly do a part 2. Not today tho. More shits on the way.

But y'all fw me tho. Vote*(to all the other parts when I said like😕) and comment and request and shit. If you want.🙂

~Amari💜
Fuckin italics shit wasn't working🙄

Q: when's your bday?
A: January 9th😛🤘🏾

I also did not revise this so😬💙
And also also if you do not know about Odell's personal life and don't know who Ben, Victor, or Sterling are, I suggest you look them up.🙂