episode 7

First of all I just wanna say thank you guys so much for 13.6k reads and 500+ votes and allat, y'all don't even know how grateful I am and how much I honestly truly love you guise 🤧💛

Anyway Ik these be sucky sometimes but it's just a some slight since I've been gone for ages and I miss writing and also just consider it a gift of appreciation from me to you 😊 anywhoooooo enjoy or whatever 😉💓

Episode #7: I Want A Baby Now Prank On Boyfriend

*****************
G I O VA N N I P O V 🌷

"Wassup gang, long time no see."I greeted the camera pacing my bedroom. "I know for a fact I've been slacking. More than Chris and that's saying something. So today I'm finna get his ass back and I promise y'all gone get the best reaction ever cuz every time he hear the word kids or pregnant, he just shut the hell down. Like he is so afraid of talking about having kids it is the funniest thing ever."

"Anyway, Chris is on the way back from playing basketball so when he get here he gone take a shower and imma call him to come talk to me and yea, we'll go from there. But let me go set this camera up and I'll be back when he get here. Team Vanni i need to see y'all in the comments you dig. I'm finna make this comeback and I need y'all with me. But like this video and subscribe and allat good stuff. Love you guys and let's get straight to it."

I turned the camera off then went downstairs to the living room to set it up in there. Once I found the placement, I sat on the couch and turned the tv on, awaiting his arrival. About 15 minuets later, the front door opened and Chris entered, lauding talking on his phone. "Nah, man, somebody needa tell that nigga he ass and he should stick to accounting."he laughed, dropping his bag by the front door and walking towards the living room.

"Fuck no, I'm at my girl house, you already know what I'm bout to do."he winked at me, sitting in the one seater and I playfully rolled my eyes at him. "Mike, bruh get yo down low ass off my line. And tell India I said wassup...yea...no, that's not what I said you dumb fuck...nigga fuck you too. Drive safe bitch."he ended the call, tossing his phone on the coffee table. I looked at him giggling. "I live for the day y'all can have a normal conversation."

He chuckled, sighing. He then stood from the one seater at sat beside me. "I don't."he joked, kissing my cheek. I scrunched my face up in disgust, pushing him away. "Chris, you smell homeless. Please go shower." He laughed, taking his shirt off and throwing it on the floor. "Better?" "Nigga no, like go bathe. Please. And I gotta talk to you so hurry up, it's important." He furrowed his eyebrows. "What you mean you gotta talk to me? Whatever it is I ain't do it." "Ok, whatever just go shower please." "Come with me?"he poked his lip out and I kissed it then mushed his face. "No. Run along now and hurry up, I gotta talk to you forreal."

He rolled his eyes, standing up and picking his shirt up from the floor. He jogged up the steps and I heard the shower water start running. 20 minuets later (my showers be like 30 minuets to an hour and I have no shame 🤷🏾‍♀️) he came back down shirtless with sweats on. He came back in the living room grabbing his phone off the coffee table and returning to his spot next to me. I stared at the side of his face as he scrolled through his phone. I dramatically sighed making him smile and lock his phone, placing it beside him and turning his attention to me.

"Wassup, baby?" "Do you love me?"I asked him, stalling the actual reason for this conversation. "Of course I do." "How much?" "To the moon and back." I laughed at his cheesiness. Grabbing his face I continuously pecked his lips. "So enough that if we had sex right now, you wouldn't pull out?" "Vanni"he laughed, turning his face so our lips were no longer touching. "I know this not what you tryna talk to me about cuz you already know how this gone end." "No, it's not." "Then what is it?" "I want a baby." He straight faced me and shook his head.

"But baby" I whined, climbing on top of him. "I want one, I really do. Just think of everything we could do. Like we could all wear matching outfits and if it's a boy, you could go get haircuts together and all that. Chris, it'll be fun." "So you want a baby just cuz it'll be fun? Vanni, you sound crazy. Hell nah, lil niggas expensive for one. Then, we too young, babe. Ion think we ready...well I'm not and I don't think you are either. Plus, you know ya pops not fuckin with me so if you get pregnant and he see, he gone know I'm beatin ya shit up and that nigga gone murder me. I'm not goin out like that, baby, I'm sorry."

I bit my lip to keep from laughing and started playing with his hands. "But your mom wants a grandchild and I don't have a problem giving her one. Then you got some strong ass genes so its just little yous running around and I want that. I thought you loved me." He rolled his eyes. "Giovanni, I do love you don't do that. And you know I hate saying no to you but that's a huge life decision." I huffed in annoyance and started to kiss and lightly bite his neck.

"Vanni, chill out"he said, gripping my waist. "Give me a baby." "Girl, no. Get yo crazy ass off me."he laughed, repositioning us so that I laid on the couch and he was on top of me. "But practicing, I don't mind."he said, lightly kissed my neck. "We can practice for twins, triplets, quadruplets whatever you want." "Ugh, get off me."I rolled my eyes, pushing him up and going to get the camera. "I'm mad cuz I thought I was gonna get a better reaction but you get what you get and don't get upset. Issa prank by the way."I said sitting back down.

"Oh. That was a lame ass prank. Do better."he nonchalantly said, getting back on his phone. "Nigga, that was gold, you just wasn't being a team player." "Nah, Vanni, you ain't shit. I'm all turned on and shit." I glanced down at his pants and laughed. "Sensitive ass. Anywho, if you laughed or thought this was a great ass prank, hit that like button and subscribe and join team Vanni for way more dubs. Make sure you turn on our post notifications to be alerted when we upload a new video which is every week. Anything you wanna say Chris?" "Lemme holla at you upstairs when you done"he smirked getting off the couch and leaving the living room. "Oop welp that's it folks. See y'all when I see y'all. I love you all. Byeeee."

***************
Sum slight ya dig 😅 Ik it's bad, let me get warmed back up, this was just something to hold y'all over and a gift of appreciation 🤦🏾‍♀️ not even gone lie and say next part gone be better so don't expect too much but still don't give up on me please and thanks 😬😭

Fw me tho 😎 vote, comment, share, request, and allat good ole stuff. Please and thanks again 💓

~Midas 🌸
Q: favorite show on Netflix? (Help me and somebody else out 😭🤷🏾‍♀️)

A: welp I'm rewatching all 6 seasons of glee so yea, glee 🙃