courtside

Emotions is now my mfn FAVORITE song on HBOAFM idc idc idc 😍😍 like that song get me in my feelsssssss and I love it 😩‼️ like his voice so soothing and what have you, I am just madly in love with that song rn 🤷🏾‍♂️

And that Melanin Magic video with Remy Man is ittttttt 👏🏾👏🏾 not even gone hate cuz she did look tf good but her second verse was most def for Nicki and it was petty and not even worth it 🙄 like bitch you supposed to be rapping about black pride and darkskins are tf in right now but you still on some shit that nobody, not even Queen Onika Tanya Maraj herself, gaf about 😴 but daddy tho and all that chocolate 👅😍😍😍👏🏾👏🏾

But yea man something slight, Idek what this finna be about, all I know is Odell's in it 🙃

Enjoy 💓

*****************
O D E L L P O V 🌪
"And we also have a special guest in here tonight," the announcer stated over the intercom while a couple cameras came up to me. "New York's very own, Odell Beckham Jr everybody." I looked up at the board and saw my name and myself. "I told you they was gone find yo ass."Ben said in my ear. I shook him off, smiling and dancing into the camera, being my goofy self.

A few minutes later, the booming music that played in the stadium was then drowned out by screams and applause from the crowd, making me look up from my phone. "Aye, O, there go ya girl,"Duke laughed, motioning out on the court. I started laughing right along with him because I knew exactly who he was talking about. "Man, she so damn fine. I bet all the niggas tryna get her locker combination," Ben joked, making everyone around us laugh. I cut my eyes at him, shaking my head. "Watch out, bruh."I told him, now putting my focus on her.

I met her once at one of Drakes parties, but it was nothing too major. I mean, for her at least. That first time seeing her smile, hearing her voice, made me wanna drop everything for somebody I didn't even know.

"Maybe you should grow a pair and go talk to her after the game."Duke said to me as the others held their own conversation. She lost my attention when I looked at him with the 'nigga what' expression on my face. "Nigga what?" "Come on, O, don't be a pussy. The worst thing that could happen is tmz or some shit tape you getting rejected and roast yo ass for a good 1 or 2 months," he laughed and I blank faced him. "Yeah, hell nah, I ain't doin that shit." "Ight then, don't get hype when another nigga try it and it work." After that, he joined in on the conversation as I stared blankly, waiting for the game to start.

"Jayla Hardwick with a clean duck on Lesley Charles! That's game, y'all,"the announcer yelled into the intercom, resulting in our side of the stadium erupting in a fit of applause and cheers. "So what you doing?"Duke asked me, over the cheers. "We going back to the hotel right?" He shook his head at me, before gathering everyone so we could go.

"Ight man. And, aye, don't forget you got that shoot at 9."Ben said, dapping me up. "Yeah, I got it." He went in his hotel room and I walked down the hall to mine. "Fuck,"I mumbled to myself, searching every pocket on me for my room key. "Excuse me,"I heard this soft female voice say making me turn around. "I think you might have the wrong room,"she laughed. I turned back around and read the room number, 404.

"Oh, I'm sorry."I laughed at myself, moving out her way. "It's no problem." She unlocked her door. "Hey,"I called out before she walked in. "You played a good game, congratulations on your state championship. That dunk was crazy." She smiled warmly at my compliment. "Thank you, Odell." Hearing my name come out her mouth made me smile at her. "You're actually the first person to genuinely compliment me. You know, usually people would give all the props to Donna, but it's whatever. But no, thank you so much for that."

"Don't mention it. Have a good night, lil mama,"I winked, walking to my room. "You, too."I heard her say, making me look back to see her biting her lip, slowly shutting the door. I laughed, approaching my correct door but remembered I didn't have my room key. I groaned out of frustration, hitting the door. I thought about going to Ben's room but didn't feel like hearing him snore all night.

"Fuck it,"I said to myself, going back to her door and knocking on it.

*******************

Aye man say man, I know this was boring y'all but next part I got y'all swear 🤞🏾

Fw me tho 😎 vote, comment, request, share, follow and all that good stuff. Or don't, whatever floats your boat 😘 (I copied and pasted tf outta this 💀💀)

~Midas 🌸

Q: favorite Jhene Aiko song ?

A: while we're young 🌊