S E E Y O U L A T E R

•See You Next Week Part 2😛

Odell❤️ + the fit🤘🏾

Jordan💍 + the fit🤘🏾💜

Camryn💋 (@brielleparis😍 and Ik this not the other baby, she ain't have no more pics so I had to find another☹️)

*****************
Jordan POV💘
"You all done, Cam?"I asked, looking over to her high chair in which she sat. She nodded, stuffing the last of her pancakes in her mouth then throwing her arms up to be picked up. I laughed, putting my plate in the sink then going to remove her from the chair.

"Ugh, you got syrup all over you."I groaned, setting her on the ground. "You gotta take a bath now." She squinted her eyes at me then ran away. I sighed, going upstairs to the bathroom and running the bath water. Once it was high enough, I turned the water off and went downstairs to get her. "No"she said, running around the living room. "Camryn Savannah (her middle name🤷🏾‍♀️), what did I tell you about saying no to me? You finna take a bath. Get over here, now."

She pouted, dragging herself from behind the couch. I picked her up, placing her on my hip and walking upstairs to the bathroom. I set her on the floor and she began to take her own clothes off. When she finished, I put her in the tub along with some toys that were laying on the floor. I sat in admiration as I watched her play with her toys. My phone then began to ring.

I pushed my self off the floor and received my phone which was on the bathroom counter. I looked at the caller ID and it was Heather, Odell's mom. I made a face but answered anyway.

"Hello?"I answered. "Hey, Jordan." "Hi." "How are you doing?" "I'm ok, thank you. And yourself?" "I'm just fine thanks. But I called to ask what you were doing today." "Um"I trailed off, trying to remember if I had something going on. "Not that I know of, no." "Oh, good. Well, I was throwing this family get together and I thought of you because you'll always be family, no matter what the deal is. But I wanted you and Camryn to come."

It's been a whole week since I talked to Odell. It totally slipped my mind of what he asked me. And this is his mom, so it wouldn't make sense if he didn't show up. He's gonna confront me about it and I don't even know what to do or feel.