N E V E R A G A I N

"Ion even know why I agreed to this shit."Chris shook his head looking out the window. "Calm down, Chris. It'll be fun."I smiled reassuringly. "Well, you a girl. You always doin shit like this." "It's not even that bad. A lot of dudes do it. Chill out."I rolled my eyes, parking the car and turning it off. He looked out the window towards the nail salon then back at me. "I better not ever hear about this shit after today." I laughed, nodding. We got out the car and walked inside.

"Aw, bae its people in here."he groaned, looking around. It was around 9am so they were opened for about an hour now. Nobody really goes in the early morning unless you have an appointment. Surprisingly, today there were quite a few people in. "Be grateful they not asking you for shit. Hush."I told him. "Hello."the Chinese lady greeted along with the others. "Hi."I smiled back. "How can I help you?" "Uh two pedicures and a full set." "Ok. Pick colors and sit in chairs."she pointed and I nodded, dragging Chris to the wall of nail polish.

"What she say?"he asked me and I laughed. "Nothing. Please don't embarrass me in here Chris." "I'm not, I was just asking." "Don't. Just go sit down." He huffed but obeyed. I looked to see the tech directing him where to sit and him making an utterly confused face at her, trying to understand. The customers laughed at him as the other employees tried to get him to sit. I sighed, picking my color and walking over to the massage chairs.

I pointed to the chair that had a 3 on it and looked at him. "Sit."I said. "Ohhhhh."he laughed at himself, sitting down. "I'm so sorry."I apologized to the lady and she laughed. "It's ok. I go get stuff. You take off shoes." I nodded and she left. I began to take my shoes off and Chris just looked at me. "Why you taking ya stuff off?"he asked and I looked at him like he was just dead fuckin stupid.

"Well how the hell else would they give you a pedicure with yo shoes on, Christopher?"I asked, keeping my voice low. He made a face and proceeded to take his shoes off. "My fault."he mumbled. A few minutes later, the lady came back and sat in the stool. "He do your toes."she said to Chris pointing at a Chinese man preparing the items necessary. "Oh hell nah!"he exclaimed making people look over at us. "Chris"I said and he shook his head. "Nah, I'm not goin out like that. This shit already uncomfortable. I'll be damned if I let a nigga play wit my toes. Fuck no."

I closed my eyes, breathing out heavily. "Do you mind switching with him?"I asked the lady who was about to do mine. She laughed, nodding. She spoke in Chinese to the man who was about to do Chris. He nodded and sat in front of me. "He not finna play wit yo toes either."Chris said. "Yo, shut up, forreal. You annoying me. Stop."I said loud enough for him to hear. "Ion give a fuck about nun you sayin. You don't even let me touch yo feet, not that I want to, but still." I rolled my eyes, hoping this would go by faster than it was.

The man finished my feet and began working on my nails. The tech I had before, on the other hand, was struggling with Chris moving and squirming in his seat every half a second. "Christopher"I said for the umpteenth time in the past 45 minutes. "Ight, I'm sorry."he said, covering his mouth to refrain from laughing. The tech began to use the scrubber on the bottom of his foot and he busted out in a fit of laughter making a few people around laugh.

"That your boyfriend."the man asked me and I nodded. "Unfortunately." He laughed and continued to do my nails. About 20 minutes later, both of us were done. The lady went to get us the flip flops. When she came back, Chris began shaking his head. "Chris, we not doing this. Let her put them on."I told him. "She just painted my toes, baby. I'm straight on everything." "Chris if you don't put them damn flip flops on or so God help me I wi-" "Ight, you got it."

Once they were on, I paid at the front desk and we walked out towards the car. "That was fun."he smiled and I glared at him, rolling my eyes. "I've never been so embarrassed in my life. I will never ever ever never take you anywhere else with me. Ever." "Girl, chill out. It wasn't even that bad." "Chris, shut the hell up talking to me. I deadass wanna sock you in yo shit, bruh." "What I do?"he laughed as we got in the car.

I looked at him in disbelief. "Are you kidding me?" "I'm serious." "I refuse to raise my blood pressure. I'm dropping you off at ya mama house. Maybe she'll teach you how to act in public."
******************
In honor of my finally getting my nails done today😛I also finally got glitter. Everything's so lit now🤷🏾‍♀️

I've also came to the conclusion that I talk too much here so imma stop😭

Fw me tho. Vote, comment, request, and what not.

~Amari💜

Q: who was your most recent wcw?

A: Kehlani🌊💘