dear deasia, love midas (2)

uglygoddee back wit another one 🤷🏾‍♀️ enjoy honey bunches of oats 💓

PSA: if you don't know the song in the pic thing, somebody doesn't love you my sis 😕 cuz that is a mfn bop and you are deadass missing tf out 💯‼️

****************
D E A S I A  P O V 🌹
I was in the middle of painting my toes when my phone rang. Again. I rolled my eyes, declining the call for literally the 7th time. When the default iPhone ringtone ended, Aaliyah resumed, blasting through my red beats by Dre pill.

"Wondering if you're the same and who's been with you. Is your heart still mine? I wanna cry sometimes. I miss you."

I recited the lyrics as they blessed myself and Woody's newly purchased apartment, or home as he would correct me. But it feels more like an empty space considering the fact that he's never here.

"Now you're gone and I'm lost without you here now. But I know I gotta live and make it some-"

The verse was cut short as my phone rung, once more. Out of frustration, I answered it.

"What." "Why the fuck you not answering my calls?" "I'm busy. Do you need something? If not, goodbye." "The hell you got an attitude for? What did I do?" "Woody, I just told you I'm busy. Do you need something?" "Yea, I need you to straighten that shit out. I ain't do shit to you, Deasia. I haven't even been there to do shit to you. So, you need to qu-" I hung up before he could finish.

"Now I'm sitting here, thinking bout you and the days we used to share. It's driving me crazy. I don't know what to do, I'm just wondering if you still care."

I rolled my eyes at the lyrics and paused the song, disconnecting my phone from the speaker. Seeing that my toes were about dry and I was highly pissed, I thought I would just unpack more boxes that sat in our living room. I picked myself up from our bedroom floor and made my way to the living room.

As soon as I began removing items, I heard the door being opened and I knew Woody was home and that I was about to get an ear full.

"Deasia?!"he announced, closing the door behind him. I shook my head and stayed silent, continuing to furnish the apartment. "Deasia?"he said again. I heard footsteps towards the living room and I anticipated the moment he would come in and start talking shit.

"Wassup with you?"I heard him say. I turned towards him and shook my head. "Nothing." I then proceed my previous actions. "Yo, you buggin forreal now. You just had a whole attitude on the phone then hung up on me. What is that about?" I stayed silent, not in the mood to go back and forth with him.

"Man, come on now. Please don't do this petty shit, babe. I ain't seen you in forever and you acting different. What's wrong? What I gotta apologize for now?" I scrunched my face up, dropping the items I had in my hand back in the box. "Woody, are you so fuckin serious right now. Did you really just ask me what you had to apologize for?" He stood there with a dumbass confused look on his face.

"You know what"I scoffed, throwing my hands up. "I just feel like I'm always setting myself up when it comes to you. Like why the fuck did we even move in together? Hell, why the fuck are we even together? Honestly, Woody." He scrunched his eyebrows together and looked at me like I killed Tupac and was  only sentenced to house arrest. (Tupac isn't dead stfu 😴)

"Because I love you. Why would you say some dumb shit like that? Honestly, Deasia."he laughed, plopping on the couch. I rolled my eyes. "See, everything is a damn joke to you, dude. I'm being so fuckin serious right now. I don't think you're ready for a serious relationship. I don't think either of us are." He stared into space for a moment then looked up at me.

"And why do you think that? What have I done to make you think I'm not ready for a serious relationship?" "Woody, you're never here. And I'm not sayin it's your fault but damn. I mean, to be in a 3 year relationship and to fuckin live together, I barely remember what you look like. I don't know, Woody, I just think you should focus on your career and I should focus on what I'm doing. All I've been doing is holding you back and that's the last thing I want on my conscience."

He shook his head, laughing to himself. "If you saying you think we should break up, fuck all that shit you talkin bout. This acting shit is exactly what it is. It's too many opportunities out there for me, excluding acting. Yea, I love to do it and I've dreamed about it forever, but the love of your life is once in a lifetime and I'll be damned if I fuck that up."

"No, Woody, you don't nee-" "Don't stand there and try to tell me what the fuck I need. I know what I need and I need you. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be where I am now. And right now, I'm happy which is all I've ever wanted for myself. I'm sorry I can't be here every waking moment like I want and like you want, but I'm trying to provide for myself. For you, most importantly because if you're not smiling then I don't have a purpose. I am going to marry you and you trick me into getting a prenup. We're gonna have kids and argue about the names. We're going to upgrade to a house one day but right now, I just want to be successful and be able to give you everything you want and you get mad at me because I paid too much for it and we make up over sex. All I need from you is to be patient with me, ok? Please."

I felt tears coming and mentally face palmed because this is not how I wanted it to turn out. I nodded, agreeing to his statement. He stood from the couch and walked over to me, taking both my hands and caressing the back with his thumbs. "I love you. I really do. And if you heard nothing I said, I just want that to stick. You not goin nowhere so don't try to pull that shit again, ight?" I laughed, nodding. "I love you, too."I sighed, before he leaned down and we shared a much needed kiss.

**************

Look Deasia, sis, now I know you wanted it to end in sex but I was hella sad about life and i just took it upon myself to do some sap shit and what have you 😕 im so sorry if you're disappointed 🤦🏾‍♀️ in all honesty, I real life forgot what I was writing about 🙄 I am real deadass sorry sis 😭 but I got the ignoring him part right so hopefully you give me creds for that 😬

Fw me tho 🤷🏾‍♀️ vote, comment, share, request, and all that good stuff. Or don't but hopefully you do 😬💓

~Midas 🌸

Q: Cardi b or Nicki ?

A: tbh I hate the fact people put them up against each other 🙄 like that shit so fuckin lame to me, both are bomb and gorgeous af 😴 but if I really had to choose, Nicki all the way 🤷🏾‍♀️ she's definitely an icon idc 🗣‼️