B A B Y M A M A D R A M A

Objective: You and his baby mother have beef

I sat on the couch, tapping my foot anxiously, awaiting Chris's arrival. I told him, I told both of them, this was the last time I was gone let her slide with talkin to me like she ain't got no damn sense.

She talm bout some "you be poppin yo pussy for every nigga you come across. You are the last person that needs to be around my daughter" Mind you the trick ain't even at me, but I know she talkin bout me, so I retaliated. "Um weren't you a stripper? And I only pop my pussy for your nigga so try again love". So I guess it set her and her older daughter off and now Nia wanna throw hands and honestly, I am here for it.

Which brings me here, waiting for Chris to arrive and yell at me so I can go and pull up on her. The only reason he yelling at me is because he told me to just leave it alone and let her look stupid and that's what I did for the first couple of times but a person can only take so much.

"Y/n!"Chris yelled, slamming the front door behind him. "Yea?"I answered, sitting back in the couch, awaiting my lecture. "What the fuck I tell you to do, y/n?"he yelled. "I don't know what you're talking about, honey."I retorted, sweetly smiling. "Yo, please don't play fuckin stupid wit me, y/n. I'm really not in the mood. Especially wit y'all." "Ok, but she steady trying me, babe. I don't like her."

"It doesn't matter, y/n. That's my baby mama and as much as you like it or not, she plays an important role in my life because I love my daughter and I need me and Nia to be on good terms for her to be alright. Baby, I love you to death, you know that. There ain't shit going on wit Nia. We get along for the sake of Royalty, ok?" I nodded and he signed, kneeling in front of me.

"She doesn't mean shit to me, y/n. We not friends, I don't love her, nun of that. Like I said, we get along for Royalty. You know you my one and only, baby, so ion get why you actin like that. And you got me fucked up if you think I'm lettin yo feisty ass leave to go over there cuz you too damn pretty to be tryna fight. Now come pop yo pussy for me."he smirked, quickly kissing me and leaving to go upstairs. I shook my head, laughing and followed right along.
*********************************
Bloop😛
Decent? Mediocre? Good enough? And I have nothing against Nia or her daughter, I just had the idea. Don't come for me. And I really don't like the vulgar word (pussy) but drastic times call for drastic measures.

But fw me. Like and comment and shit. Love you. No homo.

~Amari💜

Q: what's your favorite spongebob episode?
A: mine will forever and always be the episode when squidward had to form a band and it failed at first but then spongebob got his patnas together and they performed at the super bowl and yea💀