Chapter 2: Meeting Your Crush

Isabella's (Izzy's) POV
" so what's Andrew like?"
Jinxx: " Doesn't matter because you're not allowed to date anyone in the band."
"But Jinxxie....."
"Don't make me use your full name Izzy."
"You're such an asshole most times."
You see me and my brother don't really see eye to eye on anything at all , so we're always constantly fighting. I walk into the bunk alley with my suitcase as I grab out my sketchpad and start drawing sitting on the longest bunk unaware that it's Andy's bunk. I am torn between perusing music and being a designer right now I'm just trying to do the best thing for me drawing out all my anger before I get physical . I've always had trouble making friends, keeping them, talking about my feelings. I basically just draw it all out , one thing you don't wanna do is get me pissed the fuck off because I'll become your worst fucking nightmare? No daymare sounds more badass and ruthless.

Andy's POV
I had just gotten on the bus and it was quiet which was very unusual for our band so I had to ask, "what happened and why isn't it like usual when I walk in to find Cc and ash arguing about who gets the monster?" I chuckle and watch them for a couple of seconds as the bus sets off once again headed to our first venue , growing bored of my childish band mates i head back to my bunk only to find a girl who looked similar to Jinxx sitting there drawing furiously The girl must have noticed my presence as her movements started to slow down before she looks up at me "oh hello" was all i hear from her, i smile and say "hi I'm Andy who are you" she looks down for a second before saying "Isabella but please call me Izzy" i nod and say "hello Izzy its nice to finally meet you" she lets out a giggle as Jinxx walks in "Izzy! I thought you ran off!" At this she rolls her eyes before going back to drawing furiously once again.