Chapter 4: realization

"dude. You've known her for for like, five minutes. How do you know you're falling for her?" I said staring at his eyes, hoping he would agree that he really didn't like her.

"I just... I have that feeling, you know?" he said with a small smile on his face.

"yah. The same feeling you get whenever a hot girl walks by our tour bus." I said, pointing out the obvious.

"thanks for having faith in me dude." he said sarcastically. "look, I've changed. I'm not going to hurt her."

"well, your not going to get the chance. Jinx isn't going to let you guys go out. Besides, who knows if she even likes you."

"wow. Your really great at pep talks." he said rolling his eyes and walking back to the bunks. I signed silently to myself. If they did date, it was either going to be my best friend, or my new friend who gets hurt. God damn it.

Andy's POV

I walked back to my bunk with weight on my shoulders. She probably doesn't like me. Why would she? Her brother has probably already told her so many bad stories about me. But I've changed, I promise I have.

But, Ash was right. I've only known her for a little while. I'll be friends with her first. Then who knows, maybe she'll like me too.