Chapter 20: Surprise Proposal

Andy's pov: we leave the room so that Izzy and Amber could have their girl moment alone, Jake and Cc were in the basement whilst Ash was sitting at the dining room table looking annoyed at his phone before storming down to the basement and picking up a bass. I look at my brothers and pull out the ring case out of my pocket catching Jinxx's attention as he stopped playing guitar and walking over "is that what I think it is?" was all he says quietly taking the box out of my hand so that he could look at the ring.

It had small blue diamonds around the side of it with a large yellow one in the middle and the ring it's self was black, Ash Cc and Jake crowed around him as they looked at it saying "its gorgeous!" Or "where'd you get this?!" I smile shyly before saying "I had it custom made at the store Jinxx and I went to get her promise ring" I watch Jinxx smile before walking away saying "come on boys we got a proposal to do!" the rest of the guys look at him in confusion "just play rebel love song" was all he says as we hear someone running down stairs as I start singing.

Izzy comes into view with excitement on her face but fear in her eyes as I continue to sing, my fingers move to my back pocket every so often as the guitar solo started "Isabella Darcy Ferguson we have been together for just over 4 months and they have been amazing, will you marry me?" I watch as the fear in her eyes melts away as she screams out "YES!" I smile and kiss her lips before she pulls away saying "Andy how would you feel about having kids?" her eyes were filled with love and fear as I say "I would love to have kids with you babe" she smiles and kisses my lips with alot more passion than before.

Izzy's POV I am..........

That's the end of the story guys.