Shots and Soda

"When I walk in the club, all eyes on me, I'm with the party rock crew, all drinks are free, we like ciroc, we love patrone, we came to party rock, everybody it's on! "

I definitely do not belong here.

I saw the school's "biggest badass", as he's been called, dancing amongst the almost drunk teenagers. Last I heard, he doesn't like this kind of music yet he's over here singing and dancing to it. I guess he knew what he needed to do to fit in. He had some girl grinding against him as some one poured beer on him. There was a crowd surrounding him and somehow I was being brought into the mix.

"Shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots! Everybody!"

What am I doing here?

"Shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots! Everybody!"

That's right. My baby brother is more popular than me and dragged me here. I specifically said, 'I don't wanna go', and now here I am. I'm in a room surrounded by idiots.

"The ladies love us, when we pour shots, they need an excuse, to suck our cocks, we came to get crunk, how 'bout you? Bottles up, let's go round two!"

Why can't they play decent music?

"Shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots! Everybody! Shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots! Everybody!"

Everybody's still jumping around to the music. Most of them was way too into the music. It's like they live to party. I wonder how many parents are disappointed by their behavior. I wonder if our parents know about Mikey's behaviour.

"What you drinkin on?!"

"Jaegerbombs,lemon drops, buttery nipples, jello shots, kamikaze, three wise men, fucked all that shit, get me some gin!" The teenagers sang.

Everyone was dancing somewhat euphoriaclly to the next verse and the verse after that. It was almost hypnotizing how they were dancing all together in a certain way. However, I was the only one standing there like an idiot wishing to go home. Everything seemed to slow down like I was on a drug or something.

The song had switched to a different one as some kids left to go somewhere else while others stayed in the middle of the living room. I walked to the kitchen to find something that wasn't alchol. Luckily, I found there were  sodas in the fridge. I got weird stares from the other teenagers that were passing by. I knew why too, but that didn't bother me.

"You know, kids don't usually drink sodas at parties."

"Well, now they do."

"You're literally the only one here not drinking alcohol."

"Okay, and?"

"Sassy aren't we?"

"Only towards certain people."

"I don't think I properly introduced myself. Frank Iero, and you are?"

"No one of importance."

"Oh c'mon. Are you a new student?"

"Nope."

"Then why have a never seen you around?"

"None of your business."

"C'mon, tell me something about yourself."

I stayed quiet really wishing he'd go away.

"So, you're really not gonna talk?"

I could see he was becoming irritated with me. He's not used to not getting his way. Usually if his parents said, 'No', he found another way to get what he wanted. I've heard things about him, how he is, how he acts, and what he does.

"I'll just leave then."

I waved at him, but he didn't budge.

"Seriously?"

"What? Are you used to people begging you to stay?"

"Yeah, kind of."

"Asshole."

"True."

"If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go outside so you can party." I said throwing away my now empty soda can and left the kitchen.

I sat on the steps of who's ever house and debated on leaving Mikey on his own. Obviously I didn't belong here and people could tell. I stood up and left the property. There was no point in staying when I didn't want to be there.

Once I got home, I made my way up to my room and laid on my bed. I sighed deeply replaying tonights events. Frank Iero had talked to me for some reason. Asking questions I was not interested in answering.

It did piss me off though. He thought just because he was a "badass" that gave him a reason to stick his nose where it doesn't belong. He's been over here god knows how many times and has never even said, 'Hi,' to me. I don't think I can really blame him for that, however I can blame Mikey and myself.

An hour had passed before I heard the front door open and close. The sound of my mothers voice could be heard from the living room. I was assuming Mikey was home. Then there was footsteps coming up the stairs.

I got up and put my pajamas on and turned off my light. I fell onto my bed, thinking about how school will be tomorrow. Hopefully Frank won't remember me. Why would he wanna remember you in the first place?

Good point.