Alone

This is how is hair is styled after dying his hair.
----------------------------

Gerard's POV:

I stepped out of the shower and stood in front you the mirror. I looked at the long, bleached locks of my hair. I had the black hair dye mixed and ready. I dried my hair before starting on my hair.

Once that was done, I began putting the the hair dye in my hair. I made sure to cover my roots so it wouldn't look weird. I finished with the dye and got back in the shower. I watched as black water had washed down the drain.

////////////////////

I finished cutting and drying my hair. I styled it to where it looked good. I walked out and into my room and put some clothes on. I sat at my desk, spinning myself around in my chair.

I wanted to see Frank today, but he said he was busy. I had finished all of my homework and I'm broke. I decided to watch Netflix since I had nothing better to do. However, that wasn't much better.

Four hours had passed since I started watching Netflix. I laid in my bed, staring at the ceiling. I hadn't realized how much time I did spend with my family and Frank. Everyone was out and I was alone.

I felt my eyes begin to droop from boredom. Maybe I should just sleep, it'll pass the time faster. I snuggled up in my blankets and closed my eyes. I was asleep in a matter of minutes.

//////////////////////

"Gerard! We're home!"

I fell off of my bed from the yelling coming from upstairs.

"Are you in your room?!" I heard my mom ask.

"Yeah, mom! I'm in my room!" I answered back while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Come upstairs! I brought food home!"

I stood up, tossing my blanket back on my bed. I stood up and made my way upstairs. I walked into the living room to see my mom holding a Chinese take out bag. She set it on the coffee table and went to the kitchen.

"Did Frank come by today?" Mikey asked.

"No. He was busy."

"You should've came with us."

"I didn't find out he was gonna be busy until I called him after you and mom left."

"So, what did you do while we were gone?"

"I watched Netflix and slept."

"Cool."

Mom came back with plates, forks, and drinks. I grabbed the plates from her and set them down. I sat down on the couch next to Mikey. I grabbed the bag and placed the boxes on the table.

Food.