Lies

"So get this." I said walking into Mikey's room.

"Get what?"

"When you left today, Frank was totally freaking out."

"Why?"

"I think he likes you."

"Why?"

"Did you not just hear me?!"

"I heard you, but what makes you think that he's into men?"

"Again, he started freaking out when you left. It's like he wanted you there so bad and was disappointed when you left."

"As far as I know Frank doesn't like guys though."

"That doesn't mean he can't like you like that. Maybe he's figuring himself out or something."

"I'll talk to him."

"Use a condom!" I said leaving his room.

Frank's POV:

How do I tell Gerard I don't like Mikey that way? How do I tell him that I don't even know if I like guys or not? How would I tell him there's someone else that has caught my eye? He probably thinks of me as one of these troublemakers and will make fun of me because there's a possibility I like guys.

I knew I needed to talk to Mikey, but I also knew that Gerard has probably talked to him before I could. I couldn't talk to Gerard. I needed to talk to Mikey. But how would I tell him everything?

I could talk to Mikey at school and tell him. But what if he goes back and tells Gerard? That would be a nightmare. However, Mikey needs to know that I don't like him in that sense.

I should've just kept my cool yesterday. I should've stayed calm. Should've, should've, should've. I wish I would've.