Christmas Break Begins

Gerard's POV:

"BYE, BITCHES!" Frank yelled as we walked down the hall.

He had his hand up with his middle finger erect. I held his other hand as we walked down the hall. I kissed his cheek, making him blush. We got outside, noticing that snow had covered the ground completely.

I noticed Frank wasn't wearing a thick jacket. Instead he was wearing a sweater. I took my jacket off and put it around Frank. My bare arms were now exposed to the cold winter air.

"You're gonna get a cold."

"I don't care. You need to be warm."

"But what about you?"

"I'm fine."

"Ger-"

"I'm fine." I said, wrapping my arm around his shoulders.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too."

We got to my car and I opened the door for him. I shut the door after he got in and ran to my side. I got it and started the car. We left the parking lot before most of the other kids could.

I drove home quickly so we weren't out in the snow for too long. Once we were inside, Frank handed me my jacket back. We went down to my room silently. Frank had jumped on me, wrapping his legs around my waist. I had fell back on my bed from the impact.He cuddled up on top of me. I held him close to me and kissed the top of his head.

"No more school for three weeks. I get to spend most of the time with you. This is gonna be the best break."

"I'm so happy I get to spend it with you."

"Me too."

"I won't be able to hang out tomorrow though."

"Why?" Frank asked looking up at me with a pout.

"I have to run errands."

"I could go with you." He said.

"Not this time."

"Why not?"

"It's a secret."

"Ugh. That's not fair."

"You'll be fine."

"At least text me."

"You know I won't forget to do that."

"Just reminding you."

"Thanks."

"What's kind of errands do you have to take care of?"

"It's a secret."

"I hate secrets."

"I know."

"Will you eventually tell me."

"Of course."

"I can live with that."

"Good."

"Is it a good secret?"

"Yep."

"I can definitely live with that."

"Good."

//////////////////////

I got out of my car and made my way to the entrance of the mall. I walked inside and made my way to my mom's favorite book store. I had held a copy back of her favorite book. She wanted to buy it, but said she had to take care of other things before she could.

I went to the counter and asked for the book. They handed it to me and I paid for it before leaving the store. I made my way to the guitar shop that resided in the mall. I had kept my eye on a bass for Mikey.

We would come here weekly and he'd sit down and play it. However, it was on discount right now and I had a chance at buying it. And that's exactly what I done. I knew I needed to buy something for Mikey's soon to be boyfriend, but I didn't know what to get him.

I figured a few band shirts and a CD would be a nice gift. I prayed I was right. My final destination was the jewelry store. I came here the day before yesterday and picked out something for Frank.

It wasn't custom made or anything, but once I saw the piece of jewelry, it reminded me of Frank. I was excited to give him his gift on Christmas. Sadly, Christmas wasn't for another week and I had to wait. I knew it would be worth the wait though.