Exams, Graduation, Leaving, Oh My

"Frank, you're gonna do fine." I said.

Frank had been worried about the exams since yesterday. He had forgot to study, but then said he didn't need to. Then he came over and said his teacher gave him a review and asked for my help. He didn't stop worrying after that.

"What if I fail?" He whined.

"You're not. I promise. You're gonna do well."

"Today's the last day of school also."

"No more tests after this."

"For you. You're going off to college next year."

"You'll have one more year and then three more years and we can be together again."

"There's just so much going on. I want it to end."

"Focus on the test."

"I'm gonna fail!"

"You'll pass."

"No I won't."

"Not with an attitude like that."

The bell rung making Frank just a little bit more on edge. I kissed him before I left. I couldn't be late for my own exams. So, I ran.

/////////////////

After eight long hours of testing, the last bell finally rang. I turned in my test and made my way to the parking lot. Frank was already standing against my car. We got in and drove to my house.

I wanted to spend as much time with him as I could before graduation tomorrow. I wouldn't be able to spend my day with him until after the ceremony. So I took advantage of today. We hung out and all before I had to take Frank back home.

///////////////////////

"Fix your tie."

"I don't know how to put it on."

"Mom, where's my tie at?"

"It should be in your room."

"Mom, we have to be there in there in thirty minutes."

"Mom-"

"Everybody just relax." She breathed.

She put my tie on correctly and found Mikey's. We rushed to the car and got in. The traffic wasn't too bad, allowing us to get to school on time. I found Frank before we had to sit down in our sits.

The ceremony took about and hour and a half to get through. Once it was over, we went to this really nice restaurant. I talked to Frank about what would happen now which left him in tears. I explained how in a week, I had to leave.

After eating, we all parted ways. I sat up the whole night thinking about what I was going to do. I didn't want to leave Frank, but it had to happen. I didn't want it to though.

/////////////////////

"Four years." Frank sighed.

"I'll be back."

"I'll be in college."

"Where?"

"New York."

"I can visit."

"I'll miss you."

A tear slipped down Frank's cheek.

"I'll miss you too."

I felt one of my own do the same.

"You'll come back?"

"Promise."

"Ok."

"Four years."

"Four."

"Too long."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I gotta go."

"I don't want you to."

"I don't want to either."

"Stay."

"Frank, I wish I could."

"I know."

"It won't be the long."

"I know."

"Ok."

"I'll let you go. You'll miss your plane."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We kissed for a while before I pulled away and left.

"Soda Boy!"

"What?!"

"Be safe."

Soda Boy.