Chapter 14

Hey guys! Errr it's me, Maneet. Yes I'm here with a new chapter. I don't have any particular excuse for this late update except that I'm busy with my new job. Thanks to all the patient and awesome readers out there for your support especially Dabbigirl for constantly asking my to update. Please enjoy the chapter and let me know how it was.

​They reached the restaurant. It was one of the finest restaurant's in the town. After making themselves comfortable, they ordered their food.

"Di, jiju I'm going to ask you guys a question, reply honestly." Sharon said.

"Okay." Both of them replied.

"What was you opinion about each other when you guys first met?" Sharon questioned.

This question of hers definitely startled them. They were unsure whether to answer it or not as the answers they had might ruin their friendship.

"Di, you say first."

"Uh...I...I felt Rey was a...ummm...stern and hard nut to crack kind of person." Kriya replied bitting her lower lip whilst Rey had an expressionless face.

"Interesting...what about you jiju?"

"Errr...the way Kriya spoke to her parents that day, I thought she's a woman with lots of attitude and rudeness." He too replied biting his lower lip whilst Kriya looked down. Their first impression about each other was highly incorrect and negetive.

"Ahaan...So both of you had formed a negative impression of the other. But there's a good thing hidden in this that you guys have failed to realize."

"Sharon how can this be a good thing?" Kriya questioned.

"Of course it is. The first impression that you guys made about each other clearly states that both of you think alike. You guys share almost the same thoughts which is a strong indication of something new to begin."

This statement of Sharon puzzled them alot. Seeing them stress their minds, Sharon said "Di, jiju stop stressing and enjoy your meal."

Sharon purposely said these things. She wanted them to think about their relation. Their relation can develop into a lot more than something termed friendship. She was curious to know whether Kriya still misses Rajeev or not.

*-*-*-*

It was past ten in the night. It was surely a hectic day for Rey, Kriya, Sharon and Kaira. On Kaira's insistance they heeded to the amusement park after lunch. Spending the rest of the day there, they returned home late in the evening. Kriya was in Kaira's room, putting her to bed. Sharon was walking in the corridor when Rey caught her attention. She quietly stood at the entrance and observed his actions. He was standing in front of Payal's photo and talking to it. She couldn't hear what he was speaking. But the smile on his face explained her clearly that Payal still holds a special place in his life. She secretly left the place before she could get caught.

After a while Kriya entered the guest room where Sharon was present. "I was waiting for you di." Sharon said.

"Why?"

"It's been many days since I haven't slept in your lap." Sharon said in a kiddish manner. Smiling at her little sister, Kriya sat on the bed. As she did that Sharon placed her head in her lap and Kriya began stroking her hairs.

"Di can I ask you something?"

"Of course you can. You don't have to ask my permission."

"Di, do you still miss Rajeev jiju?"