Chapter 8

Tadaaaa! Yep, I'm here with a new chapter. College is so hectic, phew! Hope you guys like it.

Chapter 8:

Rey left the show in between and hurried all the way trying to find her. For lord's sake what will he answer to his and her family in case if he doesn't find her. It wasn't that he wasn't worried for her. Yes he was concerned for her just as a friend and nothing else.

"Gosh, where could have this girl be gone?" he muttered under his breath cursing her to all possible extent. 

"Excuse me? Have you seen a lady in bluish green frock somewhere around here?" He asked a pedestrian passing by. 

"I'm sorry, but no." That person replied and left.

He was quite away from the Villa and strangely there was no one present there. It was pitch dark and the only source of light was the moon and a street lamp. It was so calm yet a bit scary. He hoped she'd be safe.

"Kriyaaa" He yelled. But all that he got in response was his own echo. Letting out a frustrated and exhausted sigh, he continued hunting for her. He covered up some distance and could faintly hear the sounds of the heels.

"Kriya" He screamed again. As he proceeded further the sound was more clear. He was standing and the end of a lane and could see a feminine figure at a far of distance inside it. He wasn't sure if she was Kriya or not but decided to check. 

He proceeded towards her and the more he paced up the faster that girl started walking. In order to stop her he again called out. "Kriya is that you?" On hearing his voice that girl turned around and he felt relieved. He could see a few arm prints on her upper arm. But the next instant what happened astonished and puzzled him. She literally ran into his arms tugging onto him tightly, burying her head in his chest. All he could do was just wrap his hands around her and try to comfort her.

On hearing Rey's voice Kriya felt extremely relieved. In a spur of moment she hugged him 'cause that's what her subconscious mind ordered her. And to be honest she felt secured. Tears wouldn't stop flowing down.

"Shh, calm down and tell me exactly what all happened?" He asked.

She pulled back and wiped her tears. "Uh, sorry for this hug.."