Chapter 12

Ross' POV

"Let's try these!" my stylist on Austin and Ally says, holding up a pair of jeans. Right now, I'm on the Austin and Ally set. My stylist, Kathy, and I are trying to find some new jeans for 'Austin' to wear on the show.

I sort of randomly just lost a lot of weight. I don't really get how, though. I've not dieted. I work out, but I didn't think it was possible to lose so much weight in such a short amount of time.

Anyways, I'm trying on some skinny jeans. I have no idea what size they are, but they look really small. "Do those fit you like skinny jeans are supposed to?" Kathy asks.

Yeah. What size are they?" I ask.

Well, they are a 28 in mens. You used to be a 32. What made you lose so much weight so fast?" Kathy asks, looking curious.

"I honestly have no idea. But, I don't like being this skinny. It feels unhealthy." I say back, feeling kind of nervous.

"Yeah. Well, I'll go order you a big hamburger and fries from the cafeteria." she says, walking out.

"Hey, one more thing," I say as she walks back in. "Just to be sure I gain some weight, can I also get a chocolate milkshake?" I ask laughing as she rolls her eyes.

"Sure. Now, get your outfit on. You're shooting the episode, 'Tunes and Trials'. You're shooting the scene right after 'Austin' performs 'Steal Your Heart' as evidence." she says, walking out.

Once she's gone, I put on 'Austin's' red leather jacket, a white t-shirt, sneakers, and my newly fitted skinny jeans. I put on Austin's whistle necklace, and tuck my R5 pic necklace under my shirt.

I can't show the R5 part on the show, but I don't ever take it off, so the producers and I decided that I can just tuck it under my shirt. As I'm fixing my hair, Laura walks into my dressing room. A lot of people want us to date, they even have a ship name, 'Raura'. But, we are just really good friends.

"Hey RossyJerseyShor." she says, laughing.

"Hey, where'd you hear that name?" I ask. That name was meant to be family and Ratliff only. Not even Kylie knows it.

"You really want to know?" she says, giggling. I nod. "OK, the last time your siblings and Ratliff came here, Ryland told me!" she says, throwing her hands up in surrender, and laughing.

"I'm going to get that kid!" I say, jokingly.

"Ross, Laura, Rani, and Calum to set, I repeat Ross, Laura, Rani, and Calum to set." the monotone intercom says, interrupting our laughing fit.

"Let's go!" I say as we start walking down.

"Ross, go sit in that chair, Laura you sit over there. Raini you stand by the actor playing the judge, and Calum, sit near Laura." the stage director tells us.

"OK, are we ready to shoot this?" the director says. We all nod. "OK, 3, 2, 1, ACTION!" the director calls out

Scene Filmed Start

"There's your evidence, judge." Trish says, confidently.

"What, that he's a great singer and dancer? We already knew that!" Val says, looking annoyed.

"When he performed, he looked at every girl in the room, except one. It was too emotional for him. Austin wrote the song about Ally!" Trish exclaims, pointing to Ally.

"Can I go to the witness stand?" Ally asks, already walking over.

"You're already there, so I guess." the judge replies to Ally.

"Austin, do you still have feelings for me?" Ally asks, looking into Austin's eyes.

"Yes!" Austin says, nervously. "No!" he shoots out. "I don't know." Austin replies, very nervous.

End Of TV Scene

"Cut!" the director yells. "Good job, kids." he says as we all get up from our spots, and go.

I go back to my dressing room, and check my phone. I turn it on, and see a calender update. It reads: One-Month Anniversary With Kylie. Crap! I forgot to book a restaurant! I kept pushing it off.

I frantically call Olive Garden, Bucca de Beppo, and Cheesecake Factory, but all three restaurants don't have an available table tonight. I grab my things, and decide to be flat out honest with her.

"I'm going!" I shout to no one in particular. A swarm of 'bye Ross' or 'see you later Ross' comes flying at me. I get in my car, and drive home in silence. Wow, I really should've figured that everything would be booked.

It's already five, and Christmas is in two days. I snap myself out of my thoughts as I pull into the driveway. I get my stuff, and go inside. As soon as I get into the house, I see Rocky. "Hey dude, where's Kylie?" I ask.

"Upstairs in Rydel's room." he replies, as he walks into the kitchen.

"Thanks!" I yell, walking upstairs. I get to Rydel's door, and knock.

"Who is it?" she asks.

"Ross." I say back. I hear shuffling, and then Rydel answers the door.

"Hey Ross!" Rydel says.

"Hey, can I borrow Kylie for a minute?" I ask.

"Sure!" she says, as Kylie walks to the doorway.

"What's up?" she asks, smiling.

"Come here." I say as we walk to my room. We go in and I close the door.

"OK, what's up? Oh happy anniversary!" she says, excitedly.

"Kylie, I kept pushing calling a restaurant to make a dinner plans off, and all three of your favorite restaurants are full. I'm so sorry." I say, feeling really bad.

"Ross, it's OK. I was actually hoping all we would do is just go get frozen yogurt and have a movie marathon. Don't feel bad." she says. Wow, I got lucky.

"OK, let's go!" I say, as we walk downstairs.

"Actually, let's just watch movies, I don't want to go out." she says smiling.

"OK, that's fine. Your're a goofball." I say laughing.

"Meanie." she says, laughing back. We chose seven movies, made 'Kraft' Mac n Cheese, and started our one-month-anniversary movie night. It was easily one of the best night of my life.