Chapter 37

Ross' POV

It's been a couple of days since Kylie came over and told me about her doctors visit. She's not talked to me a lot this past week. Did she really forgive me, or did she just say she forgave me, and not mean it? She's never really lied to me about anything to me before. I guess she feels sort of weird taking me back after what I did. In other news, Rocky gets to stop using crutches, and just use a walking boot in two weeks. I said I would go to the Austin and Ally set today and give my opinion on Austin's wardrobe for the upcoming episodes we're going to be filming. I said I'd be there at like five, and I have absolutely no idea what time it is right now. The closest room to where I am right now that has a clock is the living room. I walk into the living room, I see Rocky on the couch with his bad leg elevated, watching TV.

"Hey Rocky, what's up?' I ask as I walk in.

"Oh, uh, hey Ross. Not much." he says, looking around the room frantically.

"What are you watching?" I ask.

"Community. I'll be right back. I have to, um, use the bathroom." he says awkwardly. He gets up, and crutches out of the room as fast as possible. That's weird. He's been acting like that all week. Whenever I come near him, he has a nervous expression on his face, and leaves the room as soon as possible. I wonder what's up with him. Oh well, I'll just have to find out later. I look at the face clock on the wall, and none of the three hands are moving, which means its broken. Ugh. I start to look around the room for other options of how I can see what time it is. Suddenly, my eyes land on Rocky's iPhone that's sitting on the couch. I sit down, and pick up his phone. I turn it on. The time is three forty-five. I also see a text message. I shouldn't read his texts, but they can't be too weird. The contact's name is Kylie Stonewell. Wait, what?!?!?! Kylie Stonewell?!?! That's MY Kylie! I look at the text message. K- Rocky, I know you don't want me to tell Ross yet, but I can't take this guilt anymore. I'm going to tell him sometime in the next few days. I am BOILING mad. What did Rocky and Kylie do? What would my brother be doing with my girlfriend?? Seconds later, Rocky comes back in to the living room.

"I forgot my phone." he says crutching over to the couch.

"What did you and Kylie do?" I say with a lot of anger in my voice.

"What are you talking about?" he asks, playing dumb.

"This!" I turn on his phone, and shove it in his face.

"Oh, um, that...." he says, trailing off. I give him a questioning look.

"OK, that day she came over to talk about you and Laura, we were watching TV on the couch, and well, we kissed." he says, looking at the floor. I'm BEYOND mad at him! How could he kiss MY girlfriend?! I'm speechless, so I just shake my head, with an angry expression on my face. "Ross, I know it was wrong, I'm sorry, and-" is all he says before I cut him off.

"Rocky, I don't want to hear it!" I exclaim.

"Wait, what were you doing on your phone, and are you mad at Kylie, too?" he asks, raising his voice in mid-sentence.

"I was checking the time so I can see when I have to leave for Austin and Ally, and the text was just there on the home screen! And, no, I'm not mad at Kylie. I did the same thing to her." I retort back.

"What are you talking about? You were forced to have a kiss with Laura, by Laura. With me and Kylie, it sort of just happened. Neither of us stopped each other." he says back.

"No. With Laura, she would've kissed me anyway, it wouldn't have even mattered if Kylie were in the same room with us! With you, you were home alone, so you thought, 'Hey, I'm home alone, it doesn't matter, I'm going to kiss Kylie!'" I say, mocking him. Then another question forms in my mind. "Did you kind of plan on kissing her, or was it a complete accident?" I ask. Even if it was a total accident, I'm still going to be mad, because he wasn't honest with me.