Chapter 43

Kylie's POV

"What time is Ross picking you up, sweetie?" my mom asks. Tonight is the Bruno Mars concert!

"At about six thirty. The concert starts at about seven thirty." I say back.

"Is Ross dropping you off after the concert is over?" my dad asks as he walks into the room.

"I might just stay over at his house. It depends on how tired we'll be after." I say back.

"There won't be anything going on over there that I wouldn't approve of, right?" my dad asks.

"No!" I say back. Why does he keep feeling the need to ask me this?

"OK. It's just both of you are eighteen now, and one thing could lead to another-" he says before I cut him off. I give him a 'WTF' look, then leave the room to get ready. I go upstairs, and into my room. I look at my full body mirror, and look at myself. I've been relaxing all day, so I'm wearing sweats, a baggy t-shirt, and my hair is in a bun. I go to my closet, and look for an awesome outfit for the concert. After about five minutes, I choose a pair of jean short-shorts, a coral lace cami crop-top, and my white high top converse. I change, then throw the outfit that I was wearing into my hamper. I walk into my bathroom, and brush teeth. I plug in my curling iron, and brush my hair while I wait for it to heat up. Once it heats, I curl my hair. I usually don't because it takes a lot of time, but I have a lot of extra time before Ross is coming here. When I'm finished with my hair, I put on my usual make up. I add a little sparkly eye shadow for fun. I walk back into my room, and put on the promise ring that Ross got me on our first official date. I also put on some gold dangly earrings. In my double piercing, I put in some pearl studs. I walk over to my purse shelf, and grab a backpack style galxy bag. I put my wallet and phone into it. Since I'll probably end up staying over at Ross', I put a pair of PJs in, extra undergarments, and some clothes for the next day. When I have everything I need, I check the clock. It's six twenty-seven. I grab my bag, look in the mirror one last time, then go downstairs. I sit in the living room, and play 2048 while I wait for Ross. Right as I loose, the doorbell rings. I put my phone in my bag, walk over to the door, and answer it.

"You look great." he says.

"Thanks." I say with a small smile.

"So are you ready?" he asks. I nod, and we walk out to his car. We get in, and he puts in a CD. 'Young Girls' starts playing.

"You got Unorthodox Jukebox?" I ask, surprised.

"Not exactally. The CD actually belongs to Rydel, but I've been listening to it a lot recently, because of the concert." he says.

"Oh, OK. So, what's your favorite song off of the album?" I ask.

"Well, I have heard the popular ones on the radio, but off of the whole album, I'd have to say Gorilla." he says, winking. I roll my eyes and laugh. "What's yours?" he asks.

"Either Moonshine or Treasure. That's just off his second album. I think my favorite song of all time is Runaway Baby. It's on his first album." I say.

"Oh yeah! Rydel loves that song!" Ross says.

"It's really good. All of his stuff is. I've been a Hooligan for a long time." I say. He gives me a confused look. "Oh, Hooligans are what Bruno calls his fans. It's like how you guys call your fans the R5Family." I say.

"Oh, OK. That makes much more sense." he says.

"I can't believe you didn't know that." I say laughing.

"Well, I've not met someone who's obsessed with him until you. That reminds me, you aren't going to go all fangirl when we meet him, right?" he asks.