Chapter 34

Ross' POV

I'm in my room, pacing. It's six fifty-four in the morning. It's also Monday, A.K.A the day before Kylie comes back from Tennessee. Tomorrow she's coming over to talk, and I'm SO nervous! What if I screw up, and say something that's rude? What if she doesn't believe me about what happened? This could end so badly, but it could also end really well. I hope it ends the second way. I turn around, and see Ryland shifting around in his bed. I think I'm being too loud. Since I don't want to wake him up, and I'm probably not going to be able to get back to sleep, I decide to go downstairs. I grab my phone off of my nightstand, and make my way into the living room. I sit down on the couch, and for the millionth time, I text Kylie. She won't reply to ANYTHING that I send her. She ignores my texts, rejects my calls, and probably doesn't listen to my voicemails. Since she's doing this, it kind of makes me think she won't want to talk to me at all. Rydel told me that she will, but I'm still worried about it. Even though it's really early, I'm still going to try to call her. All of these attempts make me feel kind of desperate, but at this point, I kind of am. I don't even know if we're broken up or not! Neither of us acutally said it, but I'm still SO confused!  Anyway, I call Kylie, and it rings four times before going to her voicemail. After the beep, I speak.

"Kylie, I know I've tried calling you a million times, and you're probably sick of it, but please call me." I press the end button, sending the message. Crap! I forgot to say something! I call her back, and after four more rings, it goes to her voicemail.

"Kylie Stonewell, I love you." I end the call. I send a couple of texts saying something like, 'I love you' or 'Please let me explain'. I feel really clingy, but I NEED to get her back. This past week has been horrible for me. I've called in sick to Austin and Ally every day. I've done that because I'm really sad, and I've not come out of my room a lot in the past week, and also because I don't want to see Laura. I still have to talk to her about the kiss, but I really want to talk to Kylie first. Since I'm in the living room, I turn the T.V. on. I flip around, and land on Disney Channel. Austin and Ally is on. It's the one where Dez makes the 'Rockumentary' about Austin and Ally's partnership. Right now, it's the scene where they are doing the Twilight spoof, and singing You Can Come To Me. A minute later, the song ends, and they start talking. Then, they start kissing.

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" I say out loud. I quickly put a random number in the remote, and go to the Kardashians. Everytime Kylie Jenner is on the screen, I think of my Kylie. When Kendall Jenner comes on the screen, it makes me wonder what they're doing right now. Well, they're probably asleep since its really early. After I watch two episodes, I look at the clock. It's eight thirty-seven. I'm going to text and call Kylie again. I send a few more texts, then call her. Four rings later, I leave another voicemail.

"Kylie, I'm nothing without you. Please call me." I end the call. I forgot to say something again! I call her back, wait four more rings, then leave my fourth voicemail.

"Rydel says you're coming home tomorrow, can we please talk. Please just text me yes or no. I need you Kylie Rebecca Stonewell." I press the end button.

"That sounded good, bro." Rocky says, trying to get down the stairs. I turn off the TV, walk over to the stairs, and help him down. He's still not used to getting down the stairs with his crutches yet. We get to the bottom of the stairs, and he balences himself. "Thanks." he says.

"You really think that sounded good?" I ask.

"Yeah." he says. I grab my phone off the couch, and we walk into the kitchen.

"I really hope she believes me, and takes me back." I say. Rocky sits at the island, and I get eggs, and everything I need to make pancakes out of their spaces.