Chapter 32

Kylie's POV

"Ky, you ready to go?" I hear Anthony yell.

"Yep!" I yell back. Today is the day that I leave to go to Tennessee for a week, to see Kendall, and to get away from all of this insanity here in LA. It's about nine in the morning, also known as WAY too early to be awake. I don't want to see Ross before I leave, so that's why I booked such an early flight. Anyway, I grab my lime green suitcase, and my purse. I double check to make sure that my purse is packed with everything I need and want, then I go downstairs. Anthony and my parents are sitting on the couch. My parents walk over to me, and we all group hug.

"We're going to miss you so much, Kylie." my mom says.

"Call or text us everyday!" my dad says.

"I will." I say back. They squeeze me tighter. "Guys, I'm going away for a week, I'm not moving out." I say as I start to chuckle. They give me one more hug, then let go. Anthony picks up my suitcase, and I grab my purse. We walk out to the cars. Anthony puts my suitcase in the trunk, and then we both get up front. After a few minutes of silent driving, he finally speaks.

"I'm really going to miss you, Kylie." he says, not taking his eyes off of the road.

"It'll only be a week." I remind him.

"I know. If it weren't for that jerk, you wouldn't be leaving." he says.

"Anthony, it isn't all Ross' fault. Kendall and I want to see each other, and we thought that now would be a perfect time." I say. He takes a deep breath. "Are you OK?" I ask.

"Yeah, it's just," he says, trailing off.

"Anthony, you can tell me." I say.

"Ever since you two started dating, we've not hung out as much." he says. Oh my gosh, I didn't know he felt that way!

"Anthony, I didn't know you felt that way! You could've told me this a long time ago!" I say.

"I didn't want to take you away from him." he replies.

"You wouldn't be taking me away from him. Tell you what, when I get back, we're going to have A LOT of Anthony-Kylie time!" I state. He smiles. A second later, we pull up to the airport. We both get out of the car, and Anthony pulls my suitcase out of the trunk. He hug, then a few seconds later, we release each other.

"See you in a week!" I say as he gets back into the car. I drop off my bag, go through security, then go to Starbucks. I get a chocolate chip frappuccino. I go to my gate, and in a few minutes, I board my plane. Once I'm on, I put my headphones in, put my phone on shuffle, then go to sleep.

-Four Hours Later-

"This is your captain speaking, we will be landing in a few minutes." a voice over an intercom says. I put my stuff back into my purse, and wait for the plane to land. A few minutes later, the plane lands. I get off, and make my way into the airport. After a minute  of searching, I finally see familiar brown hair, and hazel eyes. I run over to her.

"Kendall!" I scream, squeezing her into a tight hug.

"Kylie!" she screams back. After a couple more minutes, we go down to the baggage claim. Once we get my bag, we go out to her car. She puts it in her trunk, then we both get in the front. "I'm so happy you're here!" Kendall says.

"I'm happy I'm here, too!" I say back.

"So, have you thought about how you're going to talk to Ross yet?" she asks me.

"Nope. I'll think about that next Monday." I say.

"Why then?" she asks.

"I leave next Tuesday." I say back.