Chapter 27

Kylie's POV

"Ding, Ding, Ding!" is the first thing I hear as I wake up. I turn to my nightstand, which has my alarm clock on it. The clock reads nine AM. I turn the alarm off, and let out a small groan. It's WAY too early, but we're going to Disneyland, so I guess waking up at this insane hour is worth it. I get out of bed, and put on my slippers. Next, I walk over to my dresser, which is were my phone is sitting. I turn on my phone, and see a new text from Rydel. I unlock my phone, and read the text.

-Start of Text Convo-

R- Good morning! Come over at like ten. Ross still has no idea!

K- OK. Anthony and I will be there at ten. Today's gonna rock!

-End of Phone Convo-

I set my phone down, then go downstairs. I go into the kitchen, and immediately start to look at my breakfast options. I decide on cereal. I grab the box of Cocoa Puffs, a bowl, a spoon, and the milk. After I 'make' the cereal, I sit at the island. A few minutes after I start to eat it, Anthony walks in.

"Morning Kylie." he says, grabbing the Apple Jacks, a bowl, and a spoon. He walks it all over to the table, then uses the milk.

"Are you excited for today?" I ask.

"Yes! I've not gotten to hang out with the Lynch's or Ratliff all that much. Maybe today I can tell Ross that I'll kill him if he ever hurts you." he says while laughing. I roll my eyes, then take a bite of cereal. "What time are we going over there?" he asks.

'We go to their house at ten, but leave for Disneyland at eleven." I say back.

"OK." he says, going back to his cereal. Suddenly, I start smiling, in thought of today. "What?" Anthony asks, looking at me with a confused expression.

"I'm just so excited for today. I'm so glad Rocky and Riker came up with this." I say.

"Wait, only they came up with this?" he asks. I nod. "Oh. I thought the three of you came up with this together." he says.

"Nope." I say. We are both done with our cereal, so we put the milk and boxes back. We put our bowls and spoons in the sink.

"We'll start walking at nine fifty-five." Anthony suggests.

"OK." I say, as we walk upstairs. We walk into our bedrooms. I go strait over to my phone. I unlock it, and see a text from Rydel.

-Start of Phone Convo-

R- OK. Ross is still asleep. He'll probably be asleep when you guys get here.

K- Well, I guess someone will be getting a wake up call.

-End of Phone Convo-

Now, should I do my hair, makeup, or outfit first? I'll do makeup! I walk into my bathroom, which is were I keep most of my makeup. First, I brush teeth. After, I put on bottom eyeliner, foundation, mascara, and eos. Next, I walk back into my room, and to my dresser. I plug in my straitener. While it heats, I brush my hair. Once I'm done brushing, my straitener is ready. In five minutes, I'm done with my hair. I walk over to my closet, and look at my choices. I choose a pair of dark denim skinny jeans, a mesh-y Phillies shirt that Anthony got me when he went to Philly for a school trip, and my Louder converse. I go to my jewelry box, and put on my promise ring, and little gold stud earrings. I don't want to put a lot on, then loose it, so I keep it simple. I look at the clock. It reads nine forty-nine. I grab my purse and phone, and go downstairs. I go in the living room, and see that Keeping Up With The Kardashians is on. I watch it until it ends. Wait, it's ten. Where's Anthony?7 A second later, he's walking downstairs.