Chapter 35

Kylie's POV

"Bye Kylie I'll miss you so much!" Kendall says as we hug. We are at the airport in Tennessee. Today is the day that I fly back to LA and talk to Ross. To be honest, I'm REALLY nervous about it. I want to keep thinking about this, but Kendall breaks me out of my thoughts by handing me my suitcase.

"I'm going to miss you, too. Thank you for letting me stay with you this past week!" I say back.

"No problem! Hopefully, I can see you in person again soon." she says as I nod in agreement. With that, she gets back in her car, and drives off. I pull up the handle of my suitcase, and go into the airport. I check my bag in, and go through security. Since it's a little before noon, I decide to grab a sandwich from Subway. After I get it, I wait at my gate. I decide to wait until I get on the plane to eat my sandwich, because my plane is supposed to board in about four minutes. Once the four minutes are up, I board the plane. Since I'm in group A, I get a window seat towards the front. I take my phone and earbuds out of my bag. I put my carry on under the seat, and my tray table down so I can eat my sandwich. I plug my earbuds into my phone, and click on 'Artists'. I choose Katy Perry. Hot N' Cold comes on first. While I'm eating my sandwich, a middle aged man sits in the empty seat next to mine. After about four songs, I'm done with my sandwich, and we're flying. I throw my trash away, then put my phone on shuffle of the seven hundred songs I have. Marry You by Bruno Mars comes on. I get in a comfortable position, and Bruno sings me to sleep.

-Four Hours Later-

I awake from my nap to the plane landing in the gate. I check the time, and it says twelve thirty. At first I'm confused, then I remember that California is four hours behind Tennessee. I put my phone and earbuds into my purse, and eventually get off the plane. I go to the area where you meet whoever is picking you up unless you brought your own car, and start to search for Anthony. After a couple of minutes, I find him. I walk over to him.

"Anthony!" I say excitedly.

"Kylie!" he says back, just as excitedly. We give each other a tight bear hug. After about thirty seconds, he releases me. We begin to walk to the baggage claim area. "So, how was your trip?" he asks, as we stare at the carousel, waiting for my bag to pop out.

"It was great! Kendall and I got to meet Jennifer Lawrence!" I exclaim.

"That's so cool! Did you get a selfie with her?" he asks.

"Yep! We got autographs, too. We had to wait in a line for about three hours, though." I reply back.

"Dang." he replies.

"It was worth it for my favorite celebrity!" I say back, excitedly.

"I thought Ross was your favorite celebrity." Anthony says back.

"As of now, it's Jennifer. But, hopefully after we talk, it will be Ross again." I say.

"Are you ready to talk to him?" Anthony asks. We both see my lime green suitcase on the carousel, and Anthony walks over to where it is, and picks it up for me.

"Yeah. Kendall helped me prepare for it." I say, as we walk out to the parking garage.

"Good. Mom and dad want to see you before you go over there, though." Anthony says, as he puts my lime green suitcase in the trunk of his car. Once it's in there, we both get in the car, and Anthony starts the car. Man On The Moon by R.E.M. comes on. We both look at each other, and sing it the whole way home. Once the song is over, we're in the driveway. "You ready?" Anthony asks me. I nod, and he turns the car off. We go to the trunk, and I get my suitcase out of the trunk. We walk inside, and as soon as the door closes shut, we hear footsteps, which seconds later, reveal themselves to belong to my parents.