Part 18

"I don't know, I just did... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you," I say as I begin to cry.

"I really can't sleep now," Maddie whispers.

When I try to wrap my arms around her, she pushes them away,

"Josh, can you give me time to think?"

I nod and grab a blanket so I can sleep in the guest bedroom. What did I just do? Why did I do it? I almost raped my wife to get rid of my pain. I used her, I abused her. Am I as low as her father? I decide to go back to check on her.

I slowly slide into bed and Maddie sniffs. She kisses me firmly on the lips and lays her head on my chest. I release a relaxed sigh as I rub my hand in circles on her back.

"I do love you," she whispers.

"I love you so much," I tell her as I drift off to sleep.

****

-Maddie Hanchey, along with her brother we taken. As of today, Jacob is still missing.-

After searching on Facebook for a few hours, I find who I think is her brother. I email him and close my laptop, eager to find out if Maddie's brother has the heart to give her away. I know I shouldn't be snooping, but I do. He has one picture of Maddie and it's both of them at a club, smoking. She looks healthy, happy, more human.

I hear the door open and as Maddie walks in. Her frail figure is slowly filling out again. "Babe, if you just need a release... Like a sexual release, I'll be okay if you take it really easy," she says with a grin. I pull her over to me and kiss her gently on her neck...

***Maddie's POV***

We practically tear off whatever clothes were remaining and he flips us over. "If I hurt you, tell me. I don't want you in any pain," he whispers.

(I don't write fictional porn so, Maddie gets pains during sex and mwaha)

I screamed and gripped Josh's shoulders so tight. "Something isn't right Josh. It isn't supposed to hurt this much." He falls beside me and pulls me close.

"There is blood everywhere, we are going to the hospital."

Sex injuries woo! Haha I have no idea what I just wrote or if you can have sex after ovary removal. Just go along and pretend it isn't awkward as hell. Don't forget to VOTE!