Part 21 *Final Chapter*

I put on my veil and a tear falls down my cheek. I know that I have been married, but now it feels so much more real. The feeling of loving someone this much is indescribable. It's also an accomplishing feeling, I'm alive and I kicked cancers ass. Connor is walking me down the isle today. He and I have grown closer, I feel as if he is my own brother.

I walk out of the side room of the old country church and Connor's smile brightens. As I grab his arm, we here the music begin, so we start walking. I take the first step into the room and I look at no one except Josh. He smiles brightly and wipes his eyes. When Connor and I get to the front, he hugs me. Josh grabs both of my hands and we walk up the tiny step.

"Today, we have gathered to celebrate a new beginning through marriage."

I don't here another word, all my mind directs me to is Josh. He squeezes my hands as he puts a ring on my finger. I slip his ring on and he pulls me to him. With one hand on our baby, one wrapped behind my neck, Josh kisses me. I kiss him back and taste both of our salty tears in the moment. We break away and smile at each other, "I love you."

****EPILOGUE****

Josh and I laugh as we see our two children playing on the beach. Henry Joseph and Elisa May. Henry, the oldest is so protective of his little sister, he gets that from his daddy. I knew from the first moments of pregnancy that he'd be a tough one. Elisa, my beautiful baby girl, is spoiled rotten!

At the age of 23, I've realized how much one person and one moment can change your life. If I hadn't have been pushed onto the red carpet, Josh would even know my name. Who knows where I would be? Where Josh would be?

I've learned that you can't hold onto the past. Things happen, people get hurt, mentally wounded. But all it takes is time, just hold on to that hope that one day everything in your life will be beautiful and have meaning. I promise, as long as you believe, it will be perfect.

Josh squeezes my hand and pulls me to him. He kisses me so passionately, God, I'm never letting this man go. He has been there to support me in everything and he is a wonderful daddy to our kids. I watch him as he pulls away and runs to the kids, picking Elisa and flipping her in the air, playing football with Henry, all of their smiles so bright. I run over to them with a grin across my face and we all watch the sunset on this beautiful beach.

I can't wait to find out what lies ahead of us and I'm sure this is only the beginning.

*cries* I hate myself for ending this, but I felt like it was good timing! Tell me what you think! I'm thinking about writing, maybe, some one shots or something about their journeys and events that take place. Thank you for your support and I love you! -xx Taylor