New Face-Cassian Andor X Reader

8 year old Cassian Andor waited for the new arrival to come in. He was very impatient, tapping his foot and waiting for the newest member of the rebellion to touch down.

Finally he sees a cargo ship come into the hanger. It matches the description that the general had given him perfectly.

He walked over to it just as the doors opened and out walked a girl, around his age with raven black hair and curious hazel eyes.

She saw him and walked over to him once she spotted him. "Hello." She said politely. "Hey." He responded. "I'm Cassian Andor." Cassian said smiling. "I'm Bella Meroa." She replied, matching his smile. "It's nice to meet you Bella." Cassian said, holding out a hand for her to shake. She grinned then shook his hand.

"Pretty nice place here huh?" She said as Cassian showed her around the base. He laughed at her. "You bet." He answered in between giggles. Then she turned serious. "You know, my parents were killed by the Empire. I'm going to get my revenge on them if it's the last thing I do." She said, spitting out the last words. He looked at her. "I'll help you." He said. She looked up shocked. "I'll help you get your revenge. They took my family to." He said, a lump forming in his throat.

She took his hand in hers. "I'm not going to leave you like your family did. I'll be right here." She said. He looked her in the eye and knew that she meant every word. He smiled at her, and gave her hand a reassuring squeeze. "I promise that you won't have to deal with anything alone ever again. You and me, we have a connection. One that will not be broken easily." Cassian said. Bella nodded then smiled up at her knew friend.

They then walked into the mess hall, hand in hand, ready to take on the world.

-------------------------------------------------------
I thought I should take a break from death. Haha thanks for reading guys!
-XO Piper