Chapter 13

We're all anxious, nothing bad has happened in almost a week, I suppose we should be joyous that nothing has happened to us just yet but we all can't help but suspect something big is about come, everyone's scared and the Professors almost had to put the school down on lockdown last week......
Flashback
"BRING ME THE CHILDREN!" A cackling death eater dressed in blood-red, had Professor Slughorn at wandpoint and Professor Dumbledore was distracted by both Death Eater and Professor McGonagall who had a nasty gash running down the side of her hip. The Death Eater grinned, "You won't decide Albus?" he sneered, "then I'll just have to get them myself!" He raised his wand and yelled "IMPERIO" I saw students walking towards him in a daze, I could see James fighting it and Remus sobbing at the blood stained knife that was slowly inching towards him, it glistened under the light, and Sirius held his head in his hands, not daring to look up. The weirdest thing was I heard the Imperious Curse be yelled out, but although I could feel my mind going numb, I couldn't feel myself doing anything, my mind was blank, James looked up and he screamed, "NO! PLEASE NOT LILY!" I couldn't understand what was happening until all of a sudden, I saw the gleam of a metal object flash before me. I ducked down just in time, I couldn't move after that, I was stuck, frozen, in a position that I couldn't hold much longer. Now, James was the one I could see walking in a trance, the Death Eater broke a hole in the floor that was filled with who knows what, it was dark and filled with a strange fog and I could hear pleas of help coming from it. I broke free from the curse that held me in place and grabbed James' arms and pulled him away from the pit with all my might, James was crying, "Mother! No!" I couldn't see what he was seeing, all I saw was a huge pit and the Death Eater laughing behind it.
I looked around the room and Remus was on the floor shading his face from something that I couldn't see, I begun to realize each student in this room saw something different but the trick was, who saw the truth? Then the Death Eater lifted his hood and I saw his face, Sirius' little brother wore a sneer on his face, Sirius was already on the floor, "Brother, please! Don't do this!" "Too late Traitor!" But I could tell there was hesitation to kill his own brother, he frowned and apparated away. Everyone returned back to normal, we all discussed what we saw, James saw his mother dragging me at wand point to the Death Eater, Marlene insisted she had seen a unicorn being beaten to death by Sirius as he laughed with his family, Sirius said he saw darkness and he was all alone and each time he called out a taunt came back at him. Then I saw the damage, there was a large hole in the floor, I could see the Great Hall underneath us and each time I looked I pulled myself back up out of fright that I would fall down. Then there was bang that rang throughout the halls, I heard a victorious yell of happiness that I knew came from Severus, what would happen to us now?