Chapter 19

"I can't believe you just left the house without waking me! I would've come with you Evans, what if something happened?" James panicked, pacing around the room.

We arrived home pretty late last night, James, had apparently called out my name multiple times before he panicked and looked for me. He found my note a couple minutes later and instead of calming down, he got even more worried.

Marlene was staying on a air mattress after refusing to sleep alone, she said that her nightmares were too bad to stay alone without anyone. James was immediately shaken when he heard the news about Sirius. I wanted to stay and rest before we put ourselves in more danger as Marlene still needed medical help. James, wanted to go by himself to help Sirius back. James finally sat down, "We NEED to help Sirius!! Just tell me where you saw him and I can go alone."

Marlene started sobbing, "I c-can't tell you, we can't let you go alone. It's dangerous." James frowned, "But he's my best mate! I can help please Marlene!" Marlene furiously shook her head, "We go as a group." and she marched upstairs into the bedroom.

I rounded up on James, "What did you go and do that for?!" He glared at me, so furiously that it was almost impossible to believe it was James. "Sirius might be dead! I need to go." His eyes turn glassy, "Evans, I'm going. I'll come back and I'm pretty sure I love you." He smirks half-heartedly and before I know it, in a second, he's gone.