Chapter 3 Pep Rally

Regina Pov
I woke from my alarm going off and I went and hop in the shower and I came out and text Alex that am almost at school I put on my cheerleading outfit in the *media* and head downstairs and eat my breakfast and head to school.

At School
Alex: Hey girl you look cute today.
Lulu: Maybe it's because we have a pep rally today.
Alex: But I see you still got your glasses. But anyways let's head to the gym to practice okay.

Skipping To The Pep Rally
A/N So you was in the gym practicing when the gym start getting full with kids then you guys took your spot and you see August eying you doing.

Chris: Man who you looking at August?
August: That little short there by my sister.

Intro: Wassup my name is Christopher Brown but every one call me Chris and I am 17 years old and am a sophomore and I live with my mom and dad and sister her name is Kesha Brown and I play football and sing and I am taking by August lil sist Alexandra, I am 6'1 and my bday is May 5.

Chris: Her she a nerd but she a fine one but ain't that Alex bestie Regina.?
Alex: I don't know? But we have a project together.
Trey: Aye wassup y'all.
August: Nothing much.
Chris: Just waiting for my babygirl to perform.

Intro: Aye wassup it's your boy Trey but my real name is Tremaine Neverson and don't ever call me by my real name I will beat your ass but people call me Trey and I am 17 and I am a sophomore and my bday is November 28 and I am 6'2 and I am single.

A/N So the principal call all the basketball team boys and girls and you saw there names and you y'all wish them good luck on there game today then the dancers was dancing and then they finish then it was you guys turn and y'all was slaying it they you hear Chris said to Alex, get it bae, then the hold time you was performing August was eying you down then y'all finish and the principal said you had something to say then you said I got invitations for 380 people and you give them out and head home and took a shower and put on your MB t-shirt and black shorts, you got a text from August.

Text Message
Augie: Hey can I come over to your place to work the beat for are chorus project?
Babygirl: Sure, and you give him the address to where you stay.

*knocking*

Lulu: Come in.
August: Who you live here with?
Lulu: My mom & dad.
August: What is their names?
Lulu: Aaliyah Smith and Drake Smith.
August: Your dad is Drake?
Lulu: Yes. So are we going to get started or we going to keeping talking about my life?
August: Let's get started.
Lulu: I got the beat for the song we can writing lyrics to.
August: Let me hear it.
A/N Well I write my lyrics after my 18 birthday bash tomorrow night.
August: Well am going to be there.
Lulu: Okay.
August: How come I never notice you or know your name?
Lulu: Cause I don't get our or around like that. I am just the nerd of the school so not a lot of people notice me.
August: Your really hot for a nerd.
Lulu: No am not am ugly and everyone knows it.
August: Your not ugly your every beautiful and sweet and kind and who care what other people have to say.

Tell me how you guys feel about this chapter cause I wasn't really into it and this book goes out to all my August Alsina lovers. Comment & Vote