Chapter 24

Regina Pov
So I finish my first season of watching Being Mary Jane and I look at the time and it was after 9 so I hop in the shower and start bathing myself with my peaches body wash then wash my hair with it then I got out and say that I was getting Skype by Diggy so I answer and he ask me what am doing I told him getting ready and said for who I was August and said where we going and I said a date and he seem a little mad but I brush it off and start blow drying my hair and flat iron it and made a bang then did my make up then lotion my body with me sweet love lotion then put on my black push up bra then put on my lace pantie and then put on my black dress in the *media* then put in my ear rings and my black heels and then grab my purse and Daniel said I look fine I told him thanks and he said he had to go which was weird but I brush it off and saw that August was here and he had look sexy in what he had on *media* then he ask me if I was ready I was like yes then lock the house then got in his car head to are date.

August: So Regina you look beautiful in what you wearing tonight.
Regina: Awe thanks August.
August: No problem, you need to hear that everyday cause it was true.
Regina: Awe August didn't know you was a gentleman.
August: Hahaha

A/N So you and August pull up to his house and you was omg you guys live here he was like no just me and you was look oh then you head inside and the table had you and August food so you guys sat down and said prayers and then start eating then he asking you about yourself. Btw (By the way) he had already know some stuff about you so you tell him the little bit about stuff you had to tell him.

~Regina~
Well I like to sing and dance and I want to have my own Empire call Empire where I could signed a lot of other artists that is R&B, Rap,& Hip Hop then you wanted your own dance studio and wanted to go to college and get married and have kids with your true love.

August: Awe that is so sweet Regina.
Regina: Thanks August.
August: You could just call me Anthony okay.
Regina: Okay.

~August~
Well I love to sing and acted and I want to go to college and have my own clothing empire and want to get married and have my future kids.

A/N After getting to know each other August drop you home and said he had fun and he walk to you door and said what you doing tomorrow you said nothing he said why don't I come over to your house and watch movies and tv shows with you tomorrow and also play in the pool and you said okay and went inside and when you was about to get undress your phone ring so you answer it and it was from Diggy but you was calling his name until you hear moaning and groaning then you hang up and text Diggy the worst break up text then start crying your self to sleep.

Hey wattpad lover what do you think about Diggy & August character in the story comment and vote