Chapter 11 Rated R

Trey Pov
TT keeps rubbing her ass on me as she adjusts her position. It just got me thinkin about her naked body under that dress and it got me hard I hold her body and slide my hand down in between her thighs. She turns around and faces me and we kiss each other. Our bodies heat up under the covers and I throw them off the bed and position my body on top of hers as I remove my boxes. I rub her wet pussy before inserting my 10 inch inside her. Her back arches just as soon as my head goes in. I push all my manhood inside her and she lets out a moan. I slide out and back in slowly to let her adjust right before I speed up. I feel her walls tense up only causing me swell up inside her. "Trey!" She screams my name. I pull out just as she releases her cum all over my shaft. I lower myself down to her pussy and lick her clean. "Mmm" she moans as my tongue enters her. I replace my tongue with my fingers and in an out as fast I can causing her to reach her climax.

Tanayri Pov
Just as I reach my climax he picks me up and takes me to the bathroom. He removes the dress and sits me on the sink. He removes my shoes and we both hop in the shower. He washes me clean and grabs another one of his shirts and place it on me. He takes a clean pair of his boxers and put it on. Then we head back to bed and have a great sleep.

Hey wattpad lovers I know that this rated r is not that gud its just I wasn't into it as much and don't forget to vote & comment.